1.    #1  
    So i know there are many treo 700w/wx user out here. Im sure many of you have tried the threaded text messaging app and liked it until it stopped working correctly.

Well im kind of angry the 750v has been out for a little while now. Some main features that us 700w/wx users want is the threaded text, a2dp, and bluetooth dialing.

These features are "supposed" to be realeased with the update. So what is the problem here. Why wont palm hurry and release it and make us all happy.

yess it is fun hacking but this takes lots of trial and error (as you can see with the threaded text)

IF ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE NEW UPDATE PLEASE SAY SOMETHING
    Can you point me to the info that says those things will be included in an update?
    So far it's all hearsay. If Palm comes out with an update for the text messaging fiasco I bet it will only contain that specific fix. If there is a real update they aren't going to rush it out with a fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by benjimatt View Post
    So i know there are many treo 700w/wx user out here. Im sure many of you have tried the threaded text messaging app and liked it until it stopped working correctly.

Well im kind of angry the 750v has been out for a little while now. Some main features that us 700w/wx users want is the threaded text, a2dp, and bluetooth dialing.

These features are "supposed" to be realeased with the update. So what is the problem here. Why wont palm hurry and release it and make us all happy.

yess it is fun hacking but this takes lots of trial and error (as you can see with the threaded text)

IF ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE NEW UPDATE PLEASE SAY SOMETHING
    I think if anyone knew anything for sure and were allowed to say something about it, there would already be a huge thread on it.
  5.    #5  
    well okay. i am really hoping there is a fix
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    So far it's all hearsay. If Palm comes out with an update for the text messaging fiasco I bet it will only contain that specific fix. If there is a real update they aren't going to rush it out with a fix.
    On second thought I remember there was a very serious activesync issue on the 700w's and Palm waited till they came out with the full update 4 months later to provide the fix. hmm.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    On second thought I remember there was a very serious activesync issue on the 700w's and Palm waited till they came out with the full update 4 months later to provide the fix. hmm.
    but was that the only thing it fixed
    No, it was a full AKU2 update that delivered push email and several other fixes, and new system utils. I remember a lot of us were hoping for a2dp support at that time also.