1.    #1  
    I have noticed more recently with my 700wx slow response times.

A lot of times when the screen is blacked out and I hit the button to activate the phone it hangs with a black screen for a few seconds.

Also when I have tried to end a call it will hang at Hanging Up on the screen for quite a while and will not disconnect the call. I think it has done a few other irritating things that the 700p I had never did, but have any of you also come across these problems? Thanks!

Matt
    Do you have any new programs installed recently? SPB Pocket plus, etc??
    I had a problem with an old version of SPB Pocket Plus, my today screen was laggy. When I wake up the phone I hit the center key and then I'll have to wait like 5 seconds to disable the keyguard. Then I download the latest version of SPB Pocket PLus and is fixed.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    "xmattx" does it hang literally for a few seconds or is it more like a split second?
    Mine hangs up slowly, with the "hanging up" screen staying on for 5 seconds or more before it closes. Occasionally it hangs up instantly. Also, I find when answering the phone, it answers quickly when I use the phone button but the ringer continues for the couple of seconds if I use the "answer" softkey to take the call.
  5.    #5  
    "Mine hangs up slowly, with the "hanging up" screen staying on for 5 seconds or more before it closes. Occasionally it hangs up instantly. Also, I find when answering the phone, it answers quickly when I use the phone button but the ringer continues for the couple of seconds if I use the "answer" softkey to take the call."

That is a good description of what happens sometimes when I try to hang up. I also can get similar delays trying to activate the phone when the screen is blacked out.
    I find that to happen when an acive data transmission was paused to let the phone ring. This is because as soon as you hang up, the phone is re-connecting to the data network simultaneously to continue its transfer. Happens on every wm phone I have ever had, connecting to the network always causes a slight slowdown when you are doing somehting else that is somewhat intensive on the CPU. I don't know a workaround for this either