Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here's a list of places I've seen the Treo 750v for sale. Feel free to update it, when you notice a new place offering it. (Note: some of these don't have any stock, at the moment, but may soon.)

CTI Miami
    eBay Store - x1387
    Import GSM
    Mobile City
    PhoneSource USA
    Plemix
    Overseas Electronics
    Thank you for starting this thread! I was looking for a list like that.

Mobile City Online is offering one heck of a price at $710 shipped--even though it's only available for pre-order. I sent them an e-mail asking when they would receive stock, but I placed the pre-order just in case to lock in the price

At $700 shipped, it's not much higher than what I anticipate PalmOne to charge for the phone unlocked without contract as they're currently selling Verizon/Sprint versions for $600-$650. The fact that you can now load the Cingular ROM onto the device leaves even less of a reason to wait until January for Cingular's version.

Now if there was only a way to remove that ugly Vodafone logo on the front and back...
    Just call me Berd.
  4.    #4  
    Another to add to the list:

Sam Stores
    Personal opinions with the stores listed, after purchases with them:

CTI Miami - Great Shop

CTI NYC - Great Shop.

eBay Store - x1387 - Good Shop, little slow in reply to emails

Import GSM - Nothing but isues everytime I order. Online stock numbers
    worthless. They really do not know what they have on hand. However charge your credit card immediately.

Mobile City - Really difficult to work with. Report item in stock, when not really in stock. Slow to ship, even slower to help in case of issues.

PhoneSource USA - Great Store. Pleasure to deal with.

Plemix - Good shop. Slow in order confirmation and reply to email questions. Probably due since they are in hong kong.

Sam Stores - Not a good shop, lie after, after lie. Sold me locked phone as one being unlocked. Would not fix issue.

Hope this helps.
    That helps a lot, Thanks.
    Just call me Berd.
    I'd give a thumbs up to PhoneSource USA. I got a PPC phone from them along time ago and, recently, my 750v.

CTI-Miami I probably wouldn't buy from again. I know people on here got theirs from them (see thread) but they lied to me over the phone a couple of times which I didn't like. First time calling they said the 750's were in stock and they weren't. Second time I called to cancel my order and they said the order already shipped when it had not.

Not a huge deal and I know I would have got my phone had I not canceled but I wasn't to happy after that first call about them being 'in stock'. Just my opinion. Not saying they're a bad shop or not to buy from them.
    Brandon
    I have been quiet on the forums for a long time but recently picked up a 750 from PhonesourceUSA and want to echo what Sparkomatic said. They were a pleasure to deal with and I got my device the very next day.
    was the one you got from phonesourceUSA unlocked?
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevich View Post
    was the one you got from phonesourceUSA unlocked?
    PhonesourceUSA is selling them unlocked.
    Just an update... I called phonesource this morning and they are SOLD OUT of the treo 750V till mid November. Seems like they are selling like hotcakes...
    -Proud Treo 750V (UMTS), 700WX (EVDO) and PPC-6700 (EVDO) owner on the go...

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/oly/sets/72157594244138528/" target="_blank">OLY's GADGET PHOTO BLOG</a
    Just call me Berd.
    Just call me Berd.
    Zero feedback? Not likely!

Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Be carefull with CTI Miami , I pay and have a charge in my credit card since last friday, and today they told me, the Treo 750v itīs out of stock. be carefull.
    Ricardo Hernandez (ScoutBuck)
    PoderPDA
    RCS Experience in Manhattan (Madison Ave & 56th St) had the 750v last weekend and let me play with it, but damn they're charging a ton for it, $1200!
    HA, I'm so not surprised to hear that.

RCS charges more than any other store I've ever seen. Granted they always have a great selection but they're SO over-priced it's pathetic.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scoutbuck View Post
    Be carefull with CTI Miami , I pay and have a charge in my credit card since last friday, and today they told me, the Treo 750v itīs out of stock. be carefull.
    That's crazy, i called them yesterday morning to ask if/when they'll have more in stock and specifically asked the girl how they processed payment. She said, and quote "your credit card gets charged when the unit ships". Cuz i asked if i place the order now, will i be charged now or when they get the units? (she said they should be getting some this coming week). We'll see! I also called ImportGSM, that also said they expect more units in the next week. Hopefully they get them quicker than CTI so i don't have to pay FLA tax!
    Quote Originally Posted by Manaz101 View Post
    That's crazy, i called them yesterday morning to ask if/when they'll have more in stock and specifically asked the girl how they processed payment. She said, and quote "your credit card gets charged when the unit ships". Cuz i asked if i place the order now, will i be charged now or when they get the units? (she said they should be getting some this coming week). We'll see! I also called ImportGSM, that also said they expect more units in the next week. Hopefully they get them quicker than CTI so i don't have to pay FLA tax!
    You should see my other posts about the little white lies I was told. Reading your post doesn't surprise me. I think if you place your order and don't bother them, you'll get your Treo. The less you know, the better...lol
    Brandon
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    That look scary!
    Brandon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast