Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkomatic View Post
    You should see my other posts about the little white lies I was told. Reading your post doesn't surprise me. I think if you place your order and don't bother them, you'll get your Treo. The less you know, the better...lol
    That's probably true! As long as i get mine, that's all i care about in the long run
    That look scary!
    Why?
    Anyone have experience with Overseas? They're local for me. Although the 750 is too much on their site, they have some other phones I want.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by camsd85 View Post
    Why?
    Someone with a brand new account selling a 750v. Usually those auctions are scams. People's accounts get hijacked, you buy the item, send them money and the next thing you know.... you get an email from ebay saying the owner of the account said they didn't list that item and you're out the money.
    Brandon
    I bought mine from these guys:

http://www.cellzunlocked.ca/index.php

I think they only sell within Canada (CAD $ listings).
    Someone with a brand new account selling a 750v. Usually those auctions are scams. People's accounts get hijacked, you buy the item, send them money and the next thing you know.... you get an email from ebay saying the owner of the account said they didn't list that item and you're out the money.
    Actually, I think you were referring to the link above that one made by the previous poster. The one you quoted was: http://stores.ebay.com/Cellpoint-E-Store

He appears to have pretty good feedback and is a powerseller. The reason I ask is I won a 750 in one of his auctions and he has quite a bit of negative feedback stating he often claims to have products in stock that he really doesn't have and that he takes forever to ship. So I'm a little nervous after having paid him already.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12