1.    #1  
    Like a blue background with Orange highlights (I'm an Illini alum and live in the windy city, so that would be AWESOME.).
    I was kinda hoping they would to. Just like they have a Cingular theme for the BB 8700.

But, nope, I have the Cingular ROM on my 750v and the only thing I got was the Cingular Jack saying Hello and Goodbye when I turn the phone on/off.
    Brandon
  3.    #3  
    oh, how's that working for you?

I would assume they wouldn't bother with the theme until a production rom. I guess we will see.
    Don't count on it. The leaked shot of the Cingular 750 on the Palm website had the standard Indigo theme. I bet it doesn't even include the one from the Vodaphone 750 (my favorite theme in the whole world!).
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Yeah, based on the fact they've never done it with other Pocket PC's, I doubt they'd do it for the 750.
    Brandon
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkomatic View Post
    Yeah, based on the fact they've never done it with other Pocket PC's, I doubt they'd do it for the 750.
    oh well. I was hoping palm would do something. Who wants to make me a theme???
    I would really like a clean, simple theme. Something with a white background. I haven't been able to find one yet. Anyone seen anything like that?