1.    #1  
    Review here by the website the unwired. This is a European windows centric site. Basically seems to be positive but wouldn't buy because of lack of wifi.

European data rates make me appreciate the U.S. carriers by comparison!
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    A great review, very positive! I really can't wait for this thing.
    Nice. I can't wait for this here in the US either!

I will definately be loading PIEPlus on it and using full screen mode when browsing!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Nice. I can't wait for this here in the US either!

I will definately be loading PIEPlus on it and using full screen mode when browsing!
    great idea, I'll be doing the same. I'm getting more and more annoyed with the 8125 everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    great idea, I'll be doing the same. I'm getting more and more annoyed with the 8125 everyday.
    In direct contrast with me..you know I love my KJAM. That's why I am not going crazy waiting for this thing!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    In direct contrast with me..you know I love my KJAM. That's why I am not going crazy waiting for this thing!
    The whole missing letters when I type thing is getting annoying (when I have a webpage loading in the background, otherwise its usually fine). Also, I seem to always have issues with taking pictures (i get an out of memory error) and resetting is the only thing that fixes it. Other things like EDGE, general slowness of the processor doing everyday things and such start to get annoying. The time it takes to do a soft reset is ridiculous as well. I've done all of the hacks and ROM upgrades and I'm ready to let this thing go and move on.
    The time it takes to do a soft reset is ridiculous as well. I've done all of the hacks and ROM upgrades and I'm ready to let this thing go and move on.
    Hmm..I put on the Moleski rom and my soft reset time decreased by more than half from the latest Imate ROM!!! I am now down to 1:30 secs (approx) down from 4:00 minutes!! And that's taking into account all the crap I load at startup(voice command, sbp PP, PocketBreeze, XCPUScalar, smartskey, etc). Anything around the 1:00 - 1:30 range seems to be the standard for WM5 devices.
    Hmm..I put on the Moleski rom and my soft reset time decreased by more than half from the latest Imate ROM!!! I am now down to 1:30 secs (approx) down from 4:00 minutes!! And that's taking into account all the crap I load at startup(voice command, sbp PP, PocketBreeze, XCPUScalar, smartskey, etc). Anything around the 1:00 - 1:30 range seems to be the standard for WM5 devices.
    The treos 700w/700wx reset in 30-40seconds. I also don't feel like having to update the ROM and re-doing everything AGAIN.
    The treos 700w/700wx reset in 30-40seconds. I also don't feel like having to update the ROM and re-doing everything AGAIN.
    Yeah, I hear ya.....I usually don't want to go thru the hassle either but the moleski rom did wonders for the whole device.

As for the Treo reset time, I'd be curious to hear from those who have the whole gamut of crap like we do and how long everything takes to load.
    Yeah, I hear ya.....I usually don't want to go thru the hassle either but the moleski rom did wonders for the whole device.

As for the Treo reset time, I'd be curious to hear from those who have the whole gamut of crap like we do and how long everything takes to load.
    well I know quite a few people that use what I use and its quick. Even wtih nothing loaded on my 8125, it still takes too long.
    well I know quite a few people that use what I use and its quick. Even wtih nothing loaded on my 8125, it still takes too long.
    Yep, could be the blazing Samsung and XIP rom.