1.    #1  
    I bought a 2400mAH battery on ebay. The brand is Cameron Sino and I had read reviews of their extended batteries working well in other devices.

However, I am having an issue with mine. When ever I have this battery in, windows is slow and/or unresponsive.

Did I buy a bad product or is this an issue others have dealt with before? Thanks for your input.
    I know I will not be the only one to say this, but that's what you get for buying a battery from eBay. The only battery that I know works flawlessly for the Treo and was made strictly for it is the Seidio 2400mAh battery, which I happen to own.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah...

I'm thinking the battery might be faulty and is supplying a lower than standard (3.7) voltage and the processor is being scaled back to work on that voltage, because I just noticed when I plug the phone into a charger with the battery in, the issue no longer presents. Could this be what's going on?
    When you switch it back to the original, does it fix the problem?
  5.    #5  
    Yes
    Bad second battery.

As much as hate to admit it I purchased the Seideo(based on the numerous positive posts) and so far so good.
  7.    #7  
    well I let it sit plugged in on the wall charger for a while and came back and pulled it off and voila....it's not slowing down anymore...I wonder if there was an issue with the charge it recieved from the palm cradle battery drawer...I don't know...I hate disappearing issues because you never know when they'll be back! lol