1.    #1  
    I promise I've tried searching, but I haven't had any luck finding an answer.

How do you remove the scroll bar from the main today screen? I see all these screen shots without it, but I can't make mine go away..

Am I crazy, or did I miss something obvious??

Thanks for the help,

Adam
    Get some cool plugins and reduce what's on there?
    Quote Originally Posted by alightfoot View Post
    I promise I've tried searching, but I haven't had any luck finding an answer.

How do you remove the scroll bar from the main today screen? I see all these screen shots without it, but I can't make mine go away..

Am I crazy, or did I miss something obvious??

Thanks for the help,

Adam
    You can also change the size via a registry edit. I cut it in half and it's still easy to use and barely takes up screen space.
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    You can also change the size via a registry edit. I cut it in half and it's still easy to use and barely takes up screen space.
    How do u do that through registry edit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinomon View Post
    How do u do that through registry edit?
    faq's and search function are your friends
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=103438
  6.    #6  
    I just took Today Agenda off of my Today screen and that took away the scroll bar.. Hmmmmm.
    You only get the scrool bar when your today screen is bigger than the page.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    You only get the scrool bar when your today screen is bigger than the page.
    I'm a moron as I didn't realize that the fixed height on todayagenda was 120.. I changed it to 30 and NO MORE SCROLL BAR!!

Don't mean to be so impatient, there's just so many different little settings on this thing.

Thanks for the help..