Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    hey blend when you are replacing the dlls do they still have to be signed and do we still need the certificate
    you still have to sign drivers. Yes the cert needs to be installed.
  3.    #43  
    did u see my cert install cab. will that just work or do i need more
  4.    #44  
    ok i have all of the btfiles i think

i have a file sdkcerts.cab tha should install the certificates
    i have the btcab file and it installs a lot of registry
    i have signed all of the dlls (and included the unsigned)

you are going to need total commander to replace the dlls

please backup your treo before using any of this. this is all untested

here are all the files
    http://rapidshare.com/files/1224796/bluetooth.zip.html
    have you tried this yet? and does it work?

thanks for all your efforts. this is a must have for me and I can't wait. I don't do much for programing, but o do a pretty mean hard reset. I don't mind testing and if all else fails i'll just start over.

thanks, cody
    ok, I download the files.

questions. is there any order to the install? do I install the to cab files, import the reg edit, and replace the signed and unsigned bt files into the windows folder?

is there somewhere else the files should be put ( signed and unsigned bt files) I have totalcommander but didn't know if I am just adding these or is it just a replace thing? I would think were replacing.

thanks, cody
  7.    #47  
    dont do it. i think there are a couple of files that confilct with important ones. with mine all of my connections dissappeard along with my today screen lol. so dont do this
    Quote Originally Posted by benjimatt View Post
    dont do it. i think there are a couple of files that confilct with important ones. with mine all of my connections dissappeard along with my today screen lol. so dont do this
    bluetooth dialing is very important to me. I don't have or do stereo head set stuff but as far as bluetooth dialing let me know when and what you need testing. I will.

thanks, cody
    ok i have all of the btfiles i think

i have a file sdkcerts.cab tha should install the certificates
    i have the btcab file and it installs a lot of registry
    i have signed all of the dlls (and included the unsigned)

you are going to need total commander to replace the dlls

please backup your treo before using any of this. this is all untested

here are all the files
    http://rapidshare.com/files/1224796/bluetooth.zip.html
    Can't download without joining/paying -- is that right? Has anyone had success with this? Can I use PHMRegEdit to load this? Been waiting for A2DP for a bit - hope it works! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CDTV View Post
    Can't download without joining/paying -- is that right?
    Just click the free button in the lower right. They're trying to trick you into joining!
    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    Just click the free button in the lower right. They're trying to trick you into joining!
    Ok, thanks...would like to hear some success stories out there...the silence is defeaning Anyone tryit, as I will, with the moto dc800?...
  12.    #52  
    well crap. i still cant get this to work correctly. this sucks
    well crap. i still cant get this to work correctly. this sucks
    it's allright man. keep your head up. at least your trying.
    are you working woth anyone else like hannip, or vijay? there are a few who may be able to give you some insite.

good luck, cody
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Yes, thanks benjimatt for all the hard work on this. Hopefully you will get some more help on this since the threaded SMS is almost done.
    I'll help you out when I get back from vacation. We have to figure out why the dll's aren't loading on the wx. I was hoping that we could find all the related dl's from the 750 and copy them to windows and it would work. Of course nothing can ever be that easy. ;-/
    In a similiar vein, I have tried every solution for routing sound to BT this is posted HERE with no luck.
  17.    #57  
    well im giving up for a little while. busy with college. sorry
  18.    #58  
    crap im in a delimma. i really want a2dp but i still cant figure this our. i think i might swith to the xv6700 if i cant get it working on the 700w
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    crap im in a delimma. i really want a2dp but i still cant figure this our. i think i might swith to the xv6700 if i cant get it working on the 700w
    Hey - I've got one for sale! Too bad you're not on Sprint...
    My gut feeling is that it's not going to work. The 750 a2dp cab I created works just like the tornado a2dp cab on a 700w. Lag city. The 750 seems to be more inline with the other HTC devices which have working a2dp and audio gateway with pda sound support. I think the bluetooth hardware module used in the 700's are missing something that the HTC devices have.

I'd still like to figure out how to load the a2dp and audio gateway modules on the wx. The extra memory on the wx might help get rid of the lag. It might be wishful thinking, but until I can test it we won't know. There is also an interesting palmbtagext.dll that I haven't tried yet. It is possible that this extension could enable pda audio over bt headsets.

If I get some time this weekend I'll play around with this a bit.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast