1.    #1  
    Perhaps I am prematurely freaking out but on wednesday I purchased a 750v ion ebay from PhoneSourceUSA. I called them up today to ask for the tracking number and they said they would email it to me. I also emailed them asking for it and they replied back that it should be on my paypal invoice. Anyway, I just signed in to my ebay and the page fo rmy auction is a broken link. I tried click on their ebay username and all of their feedback is their but all the links to their auctions are gone. I also noticed taht all their auctions for the 750v are no longer listed. Should i be worried?
    Has anyone else ordered a 750v from them and recieved it yet?

Any advice is appreciated
  2.    #2  
    Ok i just checked again, and it must have been an ebay bug because the pages are back again
    Phonesource-USA is a real company. I ordered an HTC TyTN from them a couple of months ago and everything was fine. Maybe you should call them just to make sure there isn't a problem with the order but they are not a scammer so I wouldn't be too worried about that.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I received my Treo 750v from Phonesource today. They are a great company and is in great standing with eBay. You chose the right people to do business with.
    Received my 750v from them yesterday and I've ordered from them before.
  6.    #6  
    ok great thank u everyone! i feel better now
    I got my phone from there too, had to hound them with a couple of e-mails to get FedEx tracking number.

But they're good, my brother has bought devices from them and mine arrived as promised with FedEx Overnight. They used PayPal's notification to give me the tracking number.
  8.    #8  
    I called up several time sand they said they would call me back with the tracking number. They seemed to have a hard time finding the info for my order which I payed for last weds. Finally they said that the Fed Ex tracking number says that the package isn't there which means maybe Fed Ex lost it and if so they will ship it out tommorrow next day so that I will get it weds. It sounds like BS to me, had i not heard feedback from all of you I would be worried... which I am a bit
    If you ordered via the website you can get the tracking number off there by logging in.

I ordered a second 750 from them on Friday morning, it shipped later that day. It's currently in Portland 20 miles from me but the Fedex status says scheduled for delivery on Wednesday (1 day to go 1000 miles, and 2 days to make it the last 20?).
    Why a second one?
    Just call me Berd.
    Primarily as a backup since you just can't go down to the local store and get one.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    Primarily as a backup since you just can't go down to the local store and get one.
    Heh! That's why I always keep my previous gen mobile device.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    True, but if the previous device is a CDMA based one, keeping it doesn't help in this case!
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    While you're at it, can you order one for me? I'll be your back-up's back-up! If your other two 750v's fail, I promise I'll send it to you
    Aren't the only 750s available locked to Vodaphone SIMs?
    Ones from Europe are locked but you can get websites to get software and codes (for a price) to unlock them. That was how I unlocked mine. Ones from Singapore that just recently started shipping are apparently unlocked already.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandorr View Post
    Aren't the only 750s available locked to Vodaphone SIMs?
    @bcaslis
    The ones from syngapore, are they also 750v ?
    It's Singapore and yes they are 750v. This is the only 750 available anywhere at the moment.