1.    #1  
    Two units, two months, two many hours fiddling with the sync problems....and they continue.

Packing up unit to return tomorrow. Have many 700wx accessories to sell...will post later. Guess I'll get me a non pda phone or something...maybe go back to my old reliable i500 Samsung for awhile.

Enjoy your Treo's. If you don't have to sync Outlook daily for your business then consider yourself lucky.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I sync everyday with my business outlook, and I have never once had a problem.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I sync with direct push. It's great. Sorry you didn't have as good of an experience.

Greg
    Same here. In fact I use 4smartphone.net to sync to my MAC. Works great. No problems.
    my synced fine before... but now i get some error with outlook. I dont use it on my phone OR my computer. Maybe when they fix the messaging problem ill reinstall the sync software and start from scratch, since the phone will be starting from scratch anyways. Ill just have to import all my stuff from my 650 again though.
    Quote Originally Posted by gordo2dope View Post
    my synced fine before... but now i get some error with outlook. I dont use it on my phone OR my computer. Maybe when they fix the messaging problem ill reinstall the sync software and start from scratch, since the phone will be starting from scratch anyways. Ill just have to import all my stuff from my 650 again though.
    I sync with 2 computers and mail2web. Never had an issue either.

I can certainly see where there could be problems but it's certainly a better system than it was with the 2002/2003 devices and AS 3.x.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter