Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    could someone please send me the link to beta4?

Thanks
    I'm also needing the latest Beta 4 could someone PM with it. Thank You!
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Can someone also PM me the file for the threading. I've been looking all over...
    It's at PPCGeeks.com. you have to register to download the file.
    It's not there even being registered...Only the soft key add on is available...please help!
    http://ppcgeeks.com/palm-threaded-sm...1-21-t978.html

i just checked it out. it's still there
    Cody, it's not there any longer as a download. WideAwake got contacted by a lawyer to take it down plus some other downloads due to a violation of Intellectual Property rights.
    anyone want to help out and pm a copy to me?...Thanks!
  9. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    After installing this app,is MMS still an option in messaging for the 700w? Any issues with sending or receiving?
    Could someone please PM me with the link to this file. I have the beta3. I cannot find the Beta4. Greatly appreciated.
    removed
    Last edited by codyppc; 01/15/2007 at 05:55 PM.
    You can also email me at veronica95mays at gmail as well and I will send it out. Luckily I don't have a job and can send it as soon as I get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by veronicamays View Post
    You can also email me at veronica95mays at gmail as well and I will send it out. Luckily I don't have a job and can send it as soon as I get it.
    you're such a nice guy
    is there a way to silence the ringer while typing a message, I've been typing messages and another one will come in and the ringer doesn't stop playing?
    I'm just curious, since this was pulled, is Beta4 the last we will see of it? Will we get a Beta5 through some channel? I really like this app. It's been very stable for me, but I've read of others still having issues. My boss wants it, and I want to know if a newer better version comes out.
    If someone figures out how to fix the mms piece of it I'm sure *someone* will make it available.
    if a new one is to be released, it can still be distributed though pm's and emails pretty fast and easily. like hannip said, when the mms thing is fixed i'm sure well see it. other wise no need for another version. the beta 4 is perfect. who we can thank remains anonymous.
    Can any one send me the lastest version of this app???
    Ok looks like the install and the bugs have been worked out. Time for me to install.

So of course I'm asking for a PM with Beta 4.

Thanks for the hard works guys!
    Last night made the move from the 650, which I loved, to move into the unknown. I needed a change. So now I have a Sprint 700wx. Needless to say, in the last 24 hours I have been trying to figure it all out. I would love if someone would PM the SMS beta 4. Forever grateful. I love this forum.
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast