Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324 LastLast
    If anyone has the latest CAB file (Palm Threaded SMS) please PM me.
    Last edited by Big V; 03/08/2007 at 12:43 PM.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Me too! I have been putting this off but I think I am ready to do this. Please send the latest CAB file (Palm Threaded SMS) to rr4him@gmail.com. Thanks much!
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    can someone please send me the cab to mattpbaw@yahoo.com

THANKS
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Can someone please hit me up with the latest cab. I have never threaded b4, and my mom says I am old enough now.
    damanj23 @ aol . com
    Thanks
    After installing this, whenever I'm on a phone call, my SMS's always come in at FULL volume, no matter what.

It gets irritating as hell.

Does anyone else experience this?
    For VZW users, I pm'ed hannip, and he said there was no confirmed reports of getting mms working for Verizon. I suppose just use the standard messaging app to avoid the "out of memory" errors caused by stuck messages.
    can some one send me the actual sound from the app. Thats all i need is an incoming text sound, in any format.
    Thx.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    can someone please send me the cab too.... germster@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    can some one send me the actual sound from the app. Thats all i need is an incoming text sound, in any format.
    Thx.
    Don't you have a 700wx? It is set up to use the Treo Classic.mid which is already on the wx. Do you use PhoneAlarm? If so that is the reason why you aren't hearing the incoming sounds.
    well actualy i use ppc 6700 with sprint. the app works fine on it, but for some reason that uniqe notifiying sound that comes with an app is not working. is there any one that can rip just that particular sound from treo and send it to me? xplod4202@gmail.com
    can someone please send me the cab to jmweek@gmail.com?

THANKS!!
    Ever since I installed beta 4 I can't click on a web link from one of my email messages. This is the error that pops up:

The file 'http://www.copperlab.com/index.html' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. You might need to reinstall or restore this file.

Any ideas?
    What is the link pointing to? It might be a security measure in PIE
    Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    well actualy i use ppc 6700 with sprint. the app works fine on it, but for some reason that uniqe notifiying sound that comes with an app is not working. is there any one that can rip just that particular sound from treo and send it to me? xplod4202@gmail.com
    You can change the sound by going to Start->Settings, select the Personal tab, select Sounds & Notifications, select Notifications tab, pick the Event named "Messaging: New Message (Palm..." and choose a different sound file.

If it is that specific sound you want I have attached the sound file for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    What is the link pointing to? It might be a security measure in PIE
    IT does this on any website...It doesn't matter which site it is going to. Any internet link in Poutlook comes up with this error. If I copy the text and paste it into PIE then press go it finds the website fine...
    Last edited by COPPERLAB; 03/10/2007 at 11:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by COPPERLAB View Post
    IT does this on any website...It doesn't matter which site it is going to. Any internet link in Poutlook comes up with this error. If I copy the text and paste it into PIE then press go it finds the website fine...
    hmm, all I can say is I don't have this issue on my Sprint 700wx. What treo do you have? Have you tried a hard reset/restore to pre-Palm Messaging state and reinstalling? If you didn't soft reset prior to installing the app there could've been locked files preventing some of the rom files from copying over. The rom files are listed in the HowTo doc. You could verify that every one of these files are not the native rom version using Resco and checking that the ROM checkbox is not checked in the properties of each file.
    You can change the sound by going to Start->Settings, select the Personal tab, select Sounds & Notifications, select Notifications tab, pick the Event named "Messaging: New Message (Palm..." and choose a different sound file.

If it is that specific sound you want I have attached the sound file for you.
    Thank bro, you are awesome.
    hi all,

would someone please tell how to get the cab file sms beta 4. I have been looking all over for it can't fing it. you can e-mail me at bill_ferguson@versizon.net.

thanks
    billf.
    hmm, all I can say is I don't have this issue on my Sprint 700wx. What treo do you have? Have you tried a hard reset/restore to pre-Palm Messaging state and reinstalling? If you didn't soft reset prior to installing the app there could've been locked files preventing some of the rom files from copying over. The rom files are listed in the HowTo doc. You could verify that every one of these files are not the native rom version using Resco and checking that the ROM checkbox is not checked in the properties of each file.
    Fixed it...and I don't know how it happened. But I installed Opera, made it my default browser and then uninstalled Opera. This fixed the PIE problem...Whatever, I'm just happy it is working.
    I'd like a copy of the threader, too: teriyaki.x(at) gmail.com

THANKS!