Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324 LastLast
    Could someone send the file to dguyse@atu.edu? Thank you.
    PHONES:

Business: Handspring Treo 650
    Personal: Motorola RAZR V3c
    Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Well I guess I may not have the latest beta version. If someone could please send the latest version to me at Brillokc@(nospam)gmail.com or confirm that Palm Messaging Beta 204 is the newest one. It seems like I have way more then 13 files, that have to be copied over. And the Treo now hangs after I copy these files over.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    just installed it and i'm having problems with sending it to sprint users. They are not receiving text i send them. Any suggestions?
    could someone send me the .cab? Thank You!!

gregory.curtiss@gmail.com
    I would be eternally grateful if someone would send me the beta 4 palm threaded sms cab. Please?

spammehere*****@yahoo.com

Thank you
    Hmmm, I guess my email addy can't be displayed properly because it has the B-word in it. Well anyways, it's spammehereb i t c h @yahoo.com (with the spaces removed.)
    I would also be grateful for the cab

jtgolden @ gmail . com
    could someone please send the beta4 cab file my way. much appreciated. thanks

dakata24 @ yahoo . com
  9. zoz
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brillo View Post
    Has anybody had a problem with test messages staying in the Outbox until they are resent again? Everything is working fine minus the part of I have to go to the outbox and resend every message before it is actually sent. Any suggestions?
    Having the same problem.

Sent a message at like 1:30 pm... It was actually sent by itself at 7:30 pm without reason.

Just sent a test from a phone in one hand to a phone in another.... Didn't go through at all, then tried to 'resend' from the outbox, and that took about 5 minutes.

Not sure why.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Well at least I'm not alone. What was the file name you used to install? Only thing I can think is, it is not the latest version. Maybe anybody out there that does have the correct version could confirm this for us?
    Are you guys following the HowTo instructions? There are 13 hidden rom files that need to be copied from \Program Files\Palm Messaging\ to \Windows folder using Resco with options set to show hidden files. The rom files are what fix the stuck in the outbox issue. This has been proven by at least a few thousand people already. If you follow the steps it will work. Just make sure you start our from a fresh soft reset and do the copy before any other programs have started except for Resco of course.
    Does anyone have Palm SMS Thread Beta 4 cab file they can send me raju13@dslextrme.com, really appreciate.
    I picked up a 700wx a while ago and installed this with few resolvable problems:

First, you do indeed need to copy those files over. If you don't, it will take upwards of 30 minutes to send a sms message.

Second, sending MMS messages through the threaded app doesn't work, but using the function built into the "messaging" app that originally came with the device still works perfectly. I have verified that the "Out of Memory" errors present on my device were from a message stuck in the Outbox of the threaded app by attempting to resend and receiving the error message immediately after.

Incoming MMS messages are delivered (for me, at least) to the original messaging app, while incoming SMS messages are delivered to the threaded app.

Someone mentioned that on their VZW 700wx, the MMS URL was set to a sprint number...I've confirmed this in the settings in the threaded app, in the advanced tab network configuration is set to manual, it's set to http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms, email center number is set to 6245. Is there a way to change this so that it works for VZW?
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bmckenna View Post
    app.

Someone mentioned that on their VZW 700wx, the MMS URL was set to a sprint number...I've confirmed this in the settings in the threaded app, in the advanced tab network configuration is set to manual, it's set to http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms, email center number is set to 6245. Is there a way to change this so that it works for VZW?
    I noticed this on mine as well. Certainly doesn't seem right.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Are you guys following the HowTo instructions? There are 13 hidden rom files that need to be copied from \Program Files\Palm Messaging\ to \Windows folder using Resco with options set to show hidden files. The rom files are what fix the stuck in the outbox issue. This has been proven by at least a few thousand people already. If you follow the steps it will work. Just make sure you start our from a fresh soft reset and do the copy before any other programs have started except for Resco of course.
    This is the problem I have two versions of the cab file, with the first version, it installs but does not create a visible \Program Files\Palm Messaging folder. With the second version it creates the folder \Program Files\Palm Messaging but when I copy the files over it prompts me more than 13 times, that I am about to overwrite ROM files, and then after a soft reboot the Treo will not boot all the way it gets stuck at the loading screen. Which leads me to believe that I do not have the latest versions of the cab file. So if anyone would be kind enough to send it over to Brillokc(nospam)@gmail.com I would know for sure.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    This was a problem with not having the correct cab file, got the latest version and everything is great...thanks
    it would be appreciated if someone could send me a copy of the cab.

jamie.wallingford@gmail.com

Thank you,

-Jamie
    I would be very appreciative if someone could send the .cab. I have the trigger file if anyone needs it but, I don't have the .cab for the initial install. Thank you so much in advance for your time. emmajanes@clearwire.net
    Has any one figured out if MMS is working on this for Sprint, and if it is, whats the settings for it.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Could someone also please send the file (for the dash) to me : tosman@umd.edu...
    thank you sooo much!!