Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324 LastLast
    Thanks, hannip. joining in on the accolades spread throughout this thread. great job. any update on being albe to send pics above what has been already mention in this forum. also, it appears my notification sounds for SMS or email have to be the same, is this correct? Thanks, again.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    I'm not having any problems sending pics (using the MMS app). Are you guys totally unable to use the MMS app to send pics?
    could someone send me the beta4 sms install file to:

dakata24 @ yahoo

thanks
    No update. Only works on Hermes and the 750 of course.

There is a special notification just for Palm Messaging. Go to your Sounds & Notifications settings. The Event is called "Messaging New Message (Pal..".

You can change that to whatever you like.
    Just finished installing the Stereo bluetooth patch and it works aaaawesome. Could someone please email me the SMS thread patch scottmcgaw@gmail(nospam).com
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    No update. Only works on Hermes and the 750 of course.

There is a special notification just for Palm Messaging. Go to your Sounds & Notifications settings. The Event is called "Messaging New Message (Pal..".

You can change that to whatever you like.
    Thanks Hannip, again. Any other programs I should look at installing while i have resco that you'd recommend as being popular? I only DL'd the trial version of resco. Thanks.
    I just read that Palm has agreed to release the threaded text messaging in their new update. Any ideas what will happen if we apply this hack and then run the update once it is made available?
    hi im new here but i have been looking at these forums for a while now. i would really appreciate it if someone could send me the can file. i really hate that the 700 wx is not threaded and i dont want to wait for palm to fix this.
    so I just said screw it and bit the bullet. The install was SUPER easy, I checked the MMS it appears okay. Since I get about 3000 texts a month I will be a great guinea pig. One question, are all my old text erased off the device now or are they still accessible?
    can someone send me the cab file? Thanks
    I have the one someone sent me, what is your email?
    Quote Originally Posted by ianwhiteman View Post
    so I just said screw it and bit the bullet. The install was SUPER easy, I checked the MMS it appears okay. Since I get about 3000 texts a month I will be a great guinea pig. One question, are all my old text erased off the device now or are they still accessible?
    They aren't deleted, but are unaccessible.
  13. zoz
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I would like to have the cab file sent to me if possible.

druegar at g mail.com
    sent you the copy I had, it is working well as of about my first 30ish text messages
    gutmcha@g mail.com
    please, i beg of you.. send me the cab!!!!
    bryson@email.arizona.edu
    ok sent it to the 4 people above this post that asked for it. Should anyone else need it one of them can forward it along. If you have questions email me and I will try to help.
    Can some someone please send me the Thread SMS cab file to sunchevy@yahoo.com. Thanks!!
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Has anybody had a problem with test messages staying in the Outbox until they are resent again? Everything is working fine minus the part of I have to go to the outbox and resend every message before it is actually sent. Any suggestions?