Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324 LastLast
    Got it!
    Last edited by xtravbx; 02/28/2007 at 03:17 PM.
    I guess while everyone is at it... I could use it also. Please send to jdonleyco at Yahoo dot com. Much appreciated!
    hey i could use the app 2 pls

tlmcclain@student.ysu.edu

Thanks!
    oxygen2 @ gmail
    how do i turn off the annoying notification ringer? thanks i want to use my phonealarm ringer as the only ringer!!
    as the instructions state "After restart, open resco file explorer. Set Resco to "display all files." Go to My Device/Program Files/Palm Messaging. Highlight all files and select "COPY.""""

I don't have a palm messaging option in my device/program files...what gives???

i have the 700wx
    did you run the cab install? You have to do that first before that folder is created.
    done and installed...but am getting a gwes.exe and a messagingap.exe errors..

for both errors i chose not to notify microsoft. am i close? also texts are still being delivered to the old messaging but not the sms. uh oh
    Last edited by stimacj; 02/26/2007 at 09:58 PM.
    my texts take like 10 minutes to get to where they are going?:S
    If you see texts getting stuck in the outbox then you didn't copy the rom files to \Windows.
    no i copied all the files and none are getting stuck in the outbox

is there any special setting i should put in for telus mobility in canada?
    i don tknow what happened but it seems to work fine now! but the notification sound is annoying! anyway to change that?
    I am receiving gwes.exe and a messagingapp.exe errors, and texts are still being received by my old messaging folder and not the sms. help please.
    Last edited by stimacj; 02/27/2007 at 06:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredro View Post
    Any rhyme or reason as to why messages sent from the sprintpcs.com website show up as from "unknown sender," even after the phone numbers have both been put in properly. I'm receiving texts from people off of the web and have no idea who they're from.

Other than that, the update is working perfectly. Thanks for all the help.
    Any ideas on this? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by stimacj View Post
    I am receiving gwes.exe and a messagingapp.exe errors, and texts are still being received by my old messaging folder and not the sms. help please.
    It could be that you didn't change your Resco settings to show all files. You should have copied 13 rom files to \Windows. Some are hidden files so that's why you have to change your settings. Read the HowTo doc that came with your zip file.
    Hi everyone. I don't know if you guys are actually doing this but can someone send me this beta 4 cab file? Thanks.

briank501@gmail.com
    i am almost there. Question, i don't have a display all files setting within my resco. need details on where to look for this option. top of the file i'm in says resco explorer 2005, lists folders appplication data, connmgr, doc and sets, log, my doc, etc etc... am i in the correct place? thanks
    Last edited by stimacj; 02/27/2007 at 09:13 PM.
    Can someone...you know...send it to: rick_c96@hotmail.com... I would realy apreciate it.
    It will be nice when this becomes readily available (the way it should be).

Does it interfere with any other programs or features? Someone mentioned MMS stopped working for them after using it, and someone else said MMS still works.
    Quote Originally Posted by stimacj View Post
    i am almost there. Question, i don't have a display all files setting within my resco. need details on where to look for this option. top of the file i'm in says resco explorer 2005, lists folders appplication data, connmgr, doc and sets, log, my doc, etc etc... am i in the correct place? thanks

In Resco go to Menu->File->Options and select the Browser tab.