Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by treofun View Post
    This is great! What would be the settings for T-mobile?
    This is what I was able to find for you. Let me know if these settings work, so I can add them to the instructions.....

T MOBILE SETTINGS
    Message center number +12063130004
    Email center number is 500
    MMS gateway address is 216.155.165.050:8080
    MMS URL is http://216.155.174.84/servlets/mms
    mine still seems to have the texts sent in a chat still hangs in the outbox.. and have to manually reset it... yeh it sends when you sent it to "never" (chat box) but whats the point of putting as the regular text message that comes with the treo... its suppose to act as a chat box... anyone figure this out???
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Obzoleet View Post
    mine still seems to have the texts sent in a chat still hangs in the outbox.. and have to manually reset it... yeh it sends when you sent it to "never" (chat box) but whats the point of putting as the regular text message that comes with the treo... its suppose to act as a chat box... anyone figure this out???
    This issue was fixed for everyone with the new cab. You installed the 10/29/06 release? Make sure all of the new files were copied over to the Windows folder. Did you use resco explorer and "SHOW HIDDEN SYSTEM FILES?" If not the proper files do not get used!
    yes ive been sent the cab file via PM from a user that had the current one.. and I used resco explorer.. and clicked show all files.. and copied the files from pal messenger to windows.. reseted .. still doesn't work
    Samsung i700 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Motorola Q >> Treo 700w >> Treo 700wx >> Sidekick 3 >> Sidekick iD >> Treo 750
    What a great thing and it works as advertised!

Does anybody have MMS settings for Verizon?
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantBluetooth View Post
    What a great thing and it works as advertised!

Does anybody have MMS settings for Verizon?
    I've seen this asked a lot and never answered (I don't have the answer). I received a MMS and the alert showed up in the regular outlook today plugin, but when I hit it, nothing happened. But I was able to re-enable MMS in Pocket Outlook by going to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Svc and renaming the MMSold key to MMS. Works OK, if I get an MMS and choose to reply via SMS, it opens the new palm messaging app.
    That's cool. Did it also eliminate the OOM error when sending?
    does anybody know where to download
    Palm SMS Thread Beta 3 cab file
    Quote Originally Posted by ntaylor View Post
    I've seen this asked a lot and never answered (I don't have the answer). I received a MMS and the alert showed up in the regular outlook today plugin, but when I hit it, nothing happened. But I was able to re-enable MMS in Pocket Outlook by going to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Svc and renaming the MMSold key to MMS. Works OK, if I get an MMS and choose to reply via SMS, it opens the new palm messaging app.
    I don't have a MMSold key only MMS. Any ideas? Anyone?
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantBluetooth View Post
    I don't have a MMSold key only MMS. Any ideas? Anyone?
    With the newer installation files these changes aren't necessary. Only the first cab that was available approx. two weeks ago needed these changes to be made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    With the newer installation files these changes aren't necessary. Only the first cab that was available approx. two weeks ago needed these changes to be made.
    Does the newer install delete the entire key instead of renaming it? I had first cab file and had to rename the key, which perhaps kept it from being deleted when I installed the third cab file. Unfortunately, I don't know how to export and post the key.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by ntaylor View Post
    Does the newer install delete the entire key instead of renaming it? I had first cab file and had to rename the key, which perhaps kept it from being deleted when I installed the third cab file. Unfortunately, I don't know how to export and post the key.
    With a program like this that changes system settings, ROM files, etc I always recommend a HARD reset before installing. So back up your data, hard reset, then install the newest cab (linked above) and follow the step by step instructions.

Earlier you said this program "works as advertised." If thats the case I'm sure all is fine. Are you having problems? Remember the MMS does NOT work yet, and hannip is taking some time to relax so I wouldn't look for it to be fixed for a few...
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    With a program like this that changes system settings, ROM files, etc I always recommend a HARD reset before installing. So back up your data, hard reset, then install the newest cab (linked above) and follow the step by step instructions.

Earlier you said this program "works as advertised." If thats the case I'm sure all is fine. Are you having problems? Remember the MMS does NOT work yet, and hannip is taking some time to relax so I wouldn't look for it to be fixed for a few...
    See my post further up. MMS is working for me using Pocket Outlook and SMS via this new Palm Messaging. I was trying to find an answer to the other inquiry on the missing registry key.
    I don't suppose this fixes the wx's known cross-carrier text messaging issue, doe it?...
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by CDTV View Post
    I don't suppose this fixes the wx's known cross-carrier text messaging issue, doe it?...
    You wish!
    700wx user: SMS is working great and the only thing I have been having trouble with is email not sending.
    Any ideas?
    needless to ask again
    does anybody know the link to download
    thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by thecolonel5 View Post
    needless to ask again
    does anybody know the link to download
    thank you
    Check your pm's. I sent you the link.
    "We must all fear evil men, but there is an evil we must fear most. And that is the indifference of good men." -- The Boondock Saints.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    show us a screenshot is mms works...I am highly doubtful you know what it is.
    Can someone send me the Beta 3 cab fine? Thanks in advance. Lt. Odd
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast