Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 LastLast
    Could somebody please send me the threaded app. jtopp123@hotmail.com

Thank you.
    Does this install on SmartPhone edition?

What is the latest version of this app? I see Beta4 floating around...
    Last edited by MrTek; 02/22/2007 at 10:25 PM. Reason: updating and removing email
    Ok, so Beta4 installs on SmartPhone..

Great little app!

One fatal flaw is that the CLEAR key on SP does not backspace while typing messages. It clears out of the app and back to the home screen. So I guess it's good as long as you don't make a mistake.

Not good enough to integrate into the OS, and might be useful to have as a regular app.

Palm should sell this app on their site. I'd buy it today if it worked with SP better.
    Just Received My New 700WX From Verizon. Could Someone Please E-Mail Me The SMS Threading Files Needed To Install It On My New Device.

E-Mail Adress: mjb1206@bellsouth.net

Thank You In Advance>>>>>>>>Matt
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    I noticed that a lot of people are saying that MMS doesn't work after applying the SMS hack. Are you saying that you can't send any MMS messages at all?
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Can someone please send me the threaded app to my email.

Shawn1899@gmail.com

Thanks
    If at all possible, I still need the beta4 cab file.

Thanks in advance!

my email is : fredro@cox.net
    I guess no one wants to share the beta4 cab file with all of us that are waiting for it................bummer!!
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FSUFAN1200 View Post
    I guess no one wants to share the beta4 cab file with all of us that are waiting for it................bummer!!
    Check your email...
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Fredro and srmoreno: Check your email as well.
    can someone shoot it my way please? gimpyviper@yahoo.com
    Thnx in advance!
    Can someone send it to me please and thank you in advance... thatsmrtido@hotmail.com
    Anyone try this on a VZW 700wx yet? My main confusion is weather or not I have AKU2.3 installed or not, how can I tell?
    I think the vzw 700wx has AKU2.2.2. If so I would try just installing the cab without copying over the extra rom files to see if it works. I know someone else that had AKU2.2.5 that worked fine without the extra files.
    Any rhyme or reason as to why messages sent from the sprintpcs.com website show up as from "unknown sender," even after the phone numbers have both been put in properly. I'm receiving texts from people off of the web and have no idea who they're from.

Other than that, the update is working perfectly. Thanks for all the help.
    ok for VZW 700wx, I had to overwrite the rom files to get it to work. I've restored back to normal SMS for now while trying to figure out if MMS does work or doesn't... this thead is kind of long LOL

I did notice that the settings had a sprint site for MMS gateway, is there a proper Verizon one that should go in there?
    With all the BS surrounding the THREADED SMS APPLICATION and while researching the app, I stumbled across a threaded SMS alternative. As popular as threaded SMS seems to be, I'm SURE many people on here have seen it, but I could find not even 1 instance of it being mentioned on this forum (based on my SEARCH results). Here is the website: http://benhirashima.com/software/
    Sprint Kyocera QCP 6035 -> T-Mobile Motorola V600 -> T-Mobile PocketPC -> T-Mobile HP6315 -> T-Mobile BlackBerry 7100t -> T-Mobile Treo 600 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> Verizon Treo 650 -> Treo700w -> Treo 700wx/Treo700p -> BlackBerry 8830
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gimpyviper View Post
    ok for VZW 700wx, I had to overwrite the rom files to get it to work. I've restored back to normal SMS for now while trying to figure out if MMS does work or doesn't... this thead is kind of long LOL

I did notice that the settings had a sprint site for MMS gateway, is there a proper Verizon one that should go in there?
    MMS seems to be working fine for me on Verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    MMS seems to be working fine for me on Verizon.
    I got an error when attempting to receive one from my wife's phone. I noticed that the MMS gateway was set to a sprintpcs address?
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Can someone email me the threaded app. I can't find it anywhere. bschissler@ gmail.com