Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Anybody know the settings to use the threaded sms with Alltel?
    I can't find theThread Beta 4 cab file. Can someone send it to me? cherrybombers at gmail dot com.
    Thanks
    removed
    Last edited by codyppc; 02/24/2007 at 07:00 AM.
    it seems to be working well....thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    for those who want it. email me at REMOVED with your treocentral user name. i'll hook ya up. unless i'm sleeping, then i'll will do it in the morning. lol
    check your email!!
    Last edited by herofromsomeday; 02/25/2007 at 03:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by herofromsomeday View Post
    check your email!!

wow, 4:30 am is pretty early. I am usually up about 6:00am. like I said in my earlier post... I do sleep. lol I WILL hook everyone up though, as soon as I get up.

man there are sure a lot of night owls here. lol

cody
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    wow, 4:30 am is pretty early. I am usually up about 6:00am. like I said in my earlier post... I do sleep. lol I WILL hook everyone up though, as soon as I get up.

man there are sure a lot of night owls here. lol

cody
    Haha. I got home at like 1AM and made that post at 2:30AM my time... that's not too late!
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Can somone please send it to me,
    I asked once before but got no response
    thanks,
    Chris
    cjc2k@optonline.net
    could someone send it to me too...i just switched from a 650 to a 700w.

email address: vicn77@hotmail.com

thanks.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Actually, I did get a response from cody. Hotmail inadvertently marked his response to me a junk mail so I didn't see it until just now. My apologies cody - and thanks!
    Last edited by psywzrd; 02/25/2007 at 08:09 PM.
    could somebody please email beta 4 to me at khouri.j at neu.edu thank you much appreciated
    Could somebody please send me the file as well?

Fredro at cox.net
    I thought I would post my findings as to why the threaded SMS app was not working on my 700w. It turns out that Spb Diary does not work with the messaging app, so once you opened the Threaded SMS app, there was application error and it closed. This has been confirmed with users of the 750v and Spb. To this date, there is no fix provided. Hopefully this helps anyone else who may be using Spb Diary and trying to run the Threaded SMS app as well.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Does anyone else not like the way your contacts come up when composing a new SMS. For example, if I start typing someone's name, why does it even bring up the person's home and work phone #s? The original app only brings up the mobile # I believe. Can anyone with a 750 confirm that it works the same way on the 750?
    It lists them identically on both the 750 and 700. I just checked.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    It lists them identically on both the 750 and 700. I just checked.

Doesn't that seem stupid? On my 700w (before I added the threaded hack), I believe it only showed the contact's mobile # and email address - that makes sense to me. What possible reason could there be for showing a home phone #, work # etc? All it does is cause you to go through extra steps to get to the right # to sent the SMS to (not to mention that it shows an extra line with just the contact's name and then lists each number and email address separately on each line underneath).
    You can get to the same contact selection list by hitting the center dpad button in the To field before entering any number and select Add Recipient. Then you type a letter and it gives you a list of names, but once you select a name it still shows all numbers. hmm. You sure poutlook did that?

The recent number list is handy at least.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    wow, i just got my 700wx today, and I want that beta, can someone pm me a URL or something im desperate for it!! Thanks
    Hi.

New treo wx user here. Can someone please email me the threading application. I really miss it from the old treos.

Thanks.