Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    u will have a extra inbox and messae app. go to windows/start menu and windows/start menu/programs to delete the one you don't want.

I don't know about smsing while the phone is in uses. wow how often do you do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by CycleNC View Post
    sorry for leaving that out. I'm using the w. I have about 9 MB of free memory, so I don't think that is the issue... could be wrong though

ok,
    1 did you clear all unread sms messages before installing new app?
    2. did you remove "poutlook" from windows/startup folder.
    3. did you copy ALL 13 files over to windows folder?
    4. did you try to softreset and see if it helped?
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    ok,
    1 did you clear all unread sms messages before installing new app?
    2. did you remove "poutlook" from windows/startup folder.
    3. did you copy ALL 13 files over to windows folder?
    4. did you try to softreset and see if it helped?

1. Yes, cleared all text messages before installing
    2. Yes, after the install, but before the reset
    3. Yes, copied them all
    4. Yes, didn't help

BTW, thanks for your help on this
    Last edited by CycleNC; 02/05/2007 at 03:29 PM.
    Ok...so someone asked this earlier, but then they edited it that they figured it out, so noone ever replied. How do you copy files in resco?
    Quote Originally Posted by erm2k View Post
    Ok...so someone asked this earlier, but then they edited it that they figured it out, so noone ever replied. How do you copy files in resco?
    Drag the stylus over them and then hold down until the drop down menu pops up.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    u will have a extra inbox and messae app. go to windows/start menu and windows/start menu/programs to delete the one you don't want.

I don't know about smsing while the phone is in uses. wow how often do you do that?
    I do it quite often. If I'm on the phone and I get a text that needs an response, I can do so without skipping a beat in the phone conversation.
    Actually, texting while on the phone still works. it just comes through the old sms. not the threaded.

After a few hours with the threaded text, I know I installed it incorrectly because both old and new shows up on the today screen when i recv a text.
    As if instead of replacing the old sms, I installed it side by side or something.

I backed up my wx with sprite so maybe I'll just roll it back and try again.

any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    Would someone be so kind as to send me the beta4 cab file: jthe7th@gmail.com.
    Pls send me the beta4 cab file or link to: kbnguy@gmail.com.

TIA
    So...when I first installed it, everything was working fine as far as sending messages. Now they are sitting in my outbox. I don't know why. It was working fine for about the first two hours of me texting.
    Could someone please send me the cab file.
    Thanks!
    lancero@gmail.com
    Could someone please email me the cab file to s4l_74@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.
    can someone send me the file..nikesh28@gmail.com
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    could someone please email me the app too please. Thanks.

billylile@hotmail.com
    yes....would some1 be so kind as to send me the lastest beta app. Thank you...
    jhaney12@gmail.com
    Could someone please email me the app too please. I would really really appreciate it. Thank you!

warrior15r@gmail.com
    Hey guys i was thinking about getting my girlfriend a Motorolla Q and was wondering if this threaded SMS works on windows smartphone or if theres a special version for smartphone
    hey guys i downloaded the new beta patch, however everytime i go try to send a picture i get the following message " not enough memory to complete this operation. Please close some open windows and try again".

however i have nothing else running, so i think i am getting this message in a error, if someone knows how to reslove this issue, please respond back to this or email me back at nikesh28@gmail.com

thanks
    nikesh
    Quote Originally Posted by nikesh28 View Post
    hey guys i downloaded the new beta patch, however everytime i go try to send a picture i get the following message " not enough memory to complete this operation. Please close some open windows and try again".

however i have nothing else running, so i think i am getting this message in a error, if someone knows how to reslove this issue, please respond back to this or email me back at nikesh28@gmail.com

thanks
    nikesh
    Can you email me a copy? warrior15r@gmail.com

I will be happy to try and help if I run into the same problem as you.
    is anyone else thinking that the messages that they send are taking forever to get to the other person?
    Would someone be so kind as to send me the beta4 cab file skkingsley@bellsouth.net

Thank you!