Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Can I get the beta4 cab please? tbailey8@UTNet.UToledo.Edu
    Can't somebody post this somewhere instead of a few people having to email it out all the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeno View Post
    Can't somebody post this somewhere instead of a few people having to email it out all the time?
    unless you want this whole site to be taken down, because of your request, you'll have to waite untill some one emails it to you.
    Hey guys, i was wondering since i just got a samsung i730, i wanted to know since i loved this palm threading sooooo much and cant go back to normal texting, i was wondering if this would work for my samsung i730 running windows mobile 2005, should i just try? would it mess anything up?

thanks in advance
    Yes it works. If you have the AKU2.3 rom you don't even need to copy the 13 rom files.

Edit: The guy I helped that had a i730 was upgraded to AKU2.2. He had to copy the 13 rom files.
    Last edited by hannip; 02/02/2007 at 09:27 PM.
    Would someone be so kind to email me a copy of the beta cab as well please?
    socalesq@(NOSPAM)hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!
    how do u know which acu you have? and if i have something above 2.3 what does "you dont have to copy the rom files" does that mean i dont have to replace the windows files with the ones in the cab file and reset?
    Click on the About icon in system settings and check the Build string.

ex. (Build 14929.2.2.1)

The 2.2.1 is the AKU. If you have AKU 2.2.5 or higher you don't need to copy the 13 files from \Program Files\Palm Messaging to \Windows.
    I just recently pickup up a 700w and would like it if someone could please email the file to me. Thanks. mrberger [at] optonline [dot] net
    Hey hannip, i have 14928.2.2.0 which im guessing is very old, what does this mean? does this mean i have to upgrade or is this as new as it gets?
    i dought hannip is going to know the builds for the i730. i would just try it. if you copy the 13 file and really didn't need to, it's not going to hurt anything. i bet you will have to copy all the files and it will work just fine. the i730 is an older phone. really only the newer phones have the aku with these files allready.
    Quote Originally Posted by iLLuSi0nS View Post
    Hey hannip, i have 14928.2.2.0 which im guessing is very old, what does this mean? does this mean i have to upgrade or is this as new as it gets?
    I believe that is the latest build for the i730. It will work fine with Palm Messaging, but you'll need to copy the 13 rom files.
    I would like to say thank you very much to Hannip and a bunch of other people who helped me on my voyage through 700w land. I will always love my treo but for now i am in love with a gorgeous queen i call i7dirty. I will still keep in touch, good luck to everyone and there struggles in life.
    Enjoy your excursion iLLuSiOnS.
    Please send beta4 cab.
    tbailey8@UTNet.UToledo.Edu

Please please please.
    removed
    Last edited by codyppc; 02/24/2007 at 07:03 AM.
    I just installed the beta4 (thanks codyppc), however, when I open the SMS app, it closes after 1 second. Has anyone else seen this?
    are you using a w or wx?
    sorry for leaving that out. I'm using the w. I have about 9 MB of free memory, so I don't think that is the issue... could be wrong though
    I just installed it. it work great. the only thing is i can't sms on while I'm on the phone and i have 2 inboxes and 2 messaging boxes in the menus setting. also, in my start menu i have an inbox(thats my old sms) and a messaging menu(thats the new sms).

Any suggestion?