Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pastortroy View Post
    I did delete poutlook, but I will try the spb diary solution. Once installed, where do I look for the leaked message?
    On the today screen there should be several tabs one of which has an envelope next to it. Go there, read and delete the texts. Then you can uninstall.
    Thanks a lot. That's what I thought, and that I tried - no luck. I did a hard reset and luckily had a few good options of sprite backups. Things are working now. Thanks a lot to everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by onlineoffer View Post
    hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the threaded app version that does not bind the left soft key. if so, I would GREATLY appreciate any tips/advice.

Thanks!
    What you seek is already within your grasp. That is your fortune for today.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I installed Palm Messaging yesterday, and restored from a Sprite Backup. Everything was fine for a day, until this morning, after my scheduled backup; I was warned that Program Memory on my 700w was down to 0. I cleaned up about 4mb of stuff that I could get rid of, but I still don't know what's taking up all the program memory.

I have the following installed;
    - Sprite Backup
    - MortScript
    - Microsoft Llive Search
    - Pixel View (on storage card)
    - Rescoe File Explorer and RegEditor, and plugins

My 700w is hanging up fairly consistently now, so it looks like I'm going to have to hard reset and restore from Verizon's wireless sync.

Any idea as to what may have caused this
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Clearing the browser cache fixed my problem. Though I'm not sure how the browser cache grew so quickly. Also I used Resco explorer and checked the Temp and Temporary Internet Files directories; both of which had no files.
    I am having the same issue with the program memory....I will try what you said and see if that works...maybe we Verizonites will have good luck and the 750 will be made for us instead of the 700wx
    that did not work for me....I might have to uninstall this awesome program

Quote Originally Posted by jpezzella
    Clearing the browser cache fixed my problem. Though I'm not sure how the browser cache grew so quickly. Also I used Resco explorer and checked the Temp and Temporary Internet Files directories; both of which had no files.
    how exactly did you clear your cache....maybe I did not do it correctly?
    Last edited by brvheart; 01/23/2007 at 08:35 AM.
    I am not sure if anyone else has posted this or not, but I called Palm today and he said they plan on having an update for threaded text messaging in the next few months.

Jason
    that is good news...if it is true....but in typical palm fashion I bet it never happens and they put out a new phone that they then want us to upgrade to in order to get the threaded SMS
    For those experiencing hangs, check to make sure you have available storage memory. I browse a lot and the only time I hang is when I'm getting low on storage memory. Clearing PIE cache always fixes that.

Also remember that after you install Palm Messaging and have copied over the 13 rom files you can delete the entire \Program Files\Palm Messaging\ folder to free up some storage space.

If you have program memory issues please read this post.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...80&postcount=4
    thank you Hannip
    I did the install for Palm Messaging, however when I try to send an MMS, it will try to send and then displays "Not enough memory to complete this operation. Please close some open windows and try again." Can someone please help me get rid of this ???
    hannip or anyone, i wanted to hard reset and install all my stuff from scratch and now i cant find the beta 4 that has the sms soft key addition......could you please help? thanks!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmelekhs View Post
    I did the install for Palm Messaging, however when I try to send an MMS, it will try to send and then displays "Not enough memory to complete this operation. Please close some open windows and try again." Can someone please help me get rid of this ???
    Sorry mms does not yet work with this app (unless you have a Hermes device). Go to the out folder and delete the failed mms sends or you will keep getting Out Of Memory errors.
    can someone pm or email me beat4.zip

thanks
    allenling@gmail.com
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Could someone PM me with the Link to SMS Beta 4?

Thanks
    Could someone please send me the beta4.zip as well to icey1919@yahoo.com thanks! I really miss the threaded SMS from my 600!!
    Could someone please send me beta4 as well.....thanks....please PM me
    Could someone please send me beta4 as well.....thanks....please PM me
    just did a hard reset and installed beta 4 and messages have started hanging in the outbox. worked perfect before the hard reset..any idea what's going on?