Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Yes and yes.
    Is there a special 700wx version of arcsoft? Or can i use the ppc6700 version?
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthyC View Post
    Is there a special 700wx version of arcsoft? Or can i use the ppc6700 version?
    Use this one.

http://ppcgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?t=...12f72891e94cb7
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Can someone please tell how to select "COPY" in Resco explorer? I can highlight the files, but not Copy them into the Windows directory.

-edit- Nevermind. Just figured it out.
    Last edited by 1337; 12/29/2006 at 11:54 AM.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    IT WORKS! Really cool. And I am not the most advanced at this kind of stuff.. Thanks guys.
    can someone please send me beta 4 of palm messaging. thanks

winter@digitalwarnings.com
    I also can not find the beta 4 cab file anywhere to download...Can i possibly have it emailed to me at turboa4@gmail.com
    ill take one too if thats alright
    dudemanyo@gmail.com

thanks
    i would appriciate a copy as well, jmilner at gmail
    thanks!
    removed
    Last edited by codyppc; 01/15/2007 at 05:58 PM.
    removed
    Last edited by codyppc; 01/15/2007 at 05:57 PM.
    could somebody help me out? im looking for a copy of the beta4 sms threader..
    rubinox@telus.net

i came across this forum searching for means of threading my text messages.. i can't seem to find it anywhere without joining a forum.. treocentral seems like a great community to join and share knowledge.
    When i install arcsoft mms and soft reset it does not appear in my outlook. I also have beta 4 of threaded installed. Not sure what the problem is. I can see Verizon MMS under settings and can not edit even after performing the regedit and a soft reset, but mms is missing in accounts as well. Am i supposed to install arcsoft first then thread beta 4?

PS: Hope with first sprint wx update they include the threaded but somehow find that doubtful.
    You'll have better luck solving your problem by researching this thread. I don't use arcsoft mms.

http://ppcgeeks.com/real-picture-mai...00wx-t707.html
    Yes, you want to install the mms hack before the threaded sms hack...
    Hello guys!
    Im new to treo. What does the Sms Threading is or do?
    Quote Originally Posted by felito View Post
    Hello guys!
    Im new to treo. What does the Sms Threading is or do?
    puts text messages in a chat style.
    Can someone send me the Beta4 cab file? thanks a lot,my emails:bennylow2000@yahoo.com.cn
    I guess I'm kinda slow at picking up and bringing my phone up to speed, but I think that I got annoyed because I can't sync my phone...Everytime I try to connect it with my laptop says connection not found I've tried installing the program over and over again. I've deleted it several times and it still doesn't work...Maybe someone could help me????
    So I just installed the threaded app and it looks pretty good. I cannot however send any kind of MMS and that is a big deal to me. I have searched through the posts and it seems that as of yet, there is no "cure" for this problem. Has anyone found one yet? Maybe someone knows the settings for Verizon now. I also can't find a third party program to send MMS. Does anyone have any solutions? I hate to say it, but if there is no solution, I might just have to go back to the old ways. I hope I don't have to do that. Please help someone!
    And this is to go even further, BEYOND....
    try starting from the picture you want to send instead the message you want to send a picture with. does this make since.