Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 478
  1. #181  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobmw View Post
    Since this install, I am frequently getting an "out of memory" message. It just appears it is not neccessarily realated to anything specific I am doing. I have read this entire thread and I am quessing this is "mms" related? Is there a way to uninstall "mms" or the files that are creating this error message?

    Thanks!
    I just had an idea how you might be getting the OOM error. If you at some point tried to send a pix mms using the Palm Messaging app you got an OOM error. If you didn't go to the Outbox to remove the message it will get retried periodically. That would generate the OOM error on each retry. Check your outbox to make sure it's empty.
  2. #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I just had an idea how you might be getting the OOM error. If you at some point tried to send a pix mms using the Palm Messaging app you got an OOM error. If you didn't go to the Outbox to remove the message it will get retried periodically. That would generate the OOM error on each retry. Check your outbox to make sure it's empty.

    i just checked my Outbox and it had one outgoing mms with pic attached. l deleted it. Lets see if that works. I've had the OOM error for the past couple of weeks.

    thanks hannip!
  3. #183  
    deleted message in outbox and so far so good...
  4. 1337's Avatar
    Posts
    115 Posts
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    #184  
    I have a 700wx on the way from retentions. Couldnt pass on the deal. Anyway, I found this:

    http://www.freewareppc.com/communica...threader.shtml

    and was wondering if anyone was using it and if it works.
  5. #185  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1337 View Post
    I have a 700wx on the way from retentions. Couldnt pass on the deal. Anyway, I found this:

    http://www.freewareppc.com/communica...threader.shtml

    and was wondering if anyone was using it and if it works.
    yes, a lot of use have used it. blade is a good programer and has quite a few good programs. the threaded sms has always been a palm thing. what blade was tring to do was give everyone what plam did so well.

    for the first time in windows mobile history, the app was released by palm. it has since been taken off the 750 and made availbe for others.

    blades app was earlier and required microsoft net frame work, which no one likes. now that we have a better version that doesn't require the microsoft frame work...... why
  6. vznumba1's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    #186  
    can someone please send me beta 4 of palm messaging. thanks

    miltonp@gmail.com
  7. #187  
    Quote Originally Posted by vznumba1 View Post
    can someone please send me beta 4 of palm messaging. thanks

    miltonp@gmail.com
    done
  8. 1337's Avatar
    Posts
    115 Posts
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    #188  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    yes, a lot of use have used it. blade is a good programer and has quite a few good programs. the threaded sms has always been a palm thing. what blade was tring to do was give everyone what plam did so well.

    for the first time in windows mobile history, the app was released by palm. it has since been taken off the 750 and made availbe for others.

    blades app was earlier and required microsoft net frame work, which no one likes. now that we have a better version that doesn't require the microsoft frame work...... why
    So the beta 4 that I hear about is the from the 750? The same app?
  9. #189  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1337 View Post
    So the beta 4 that I hear about is the from the 750? The same app?
    It is one and the same and it was suppose to be on the 700wx from the start, but Palm dropped the ball so we picked it back up. Beta4 is the result.
  10. #190  
    can someone send me the beta 4 CAB file palm messaging app @ jeffersj at hotmail.com.

    Thanks
    Last edited by jeffersj; 12/24/2006 at 10:33 AM.
  11. 1337's Avatar
    Posts
    115 Posts
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    #191  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    It is one and the same and it was suppose to be on the 700wx from the start, but Palm dropped the ball so we picked it back up. Beta4 is the result.
    Great! Can't wait to try it out.
  12. #192  
    could i possibly get a coyp too?

    thanks in advance for ur help!
    Last edited by onlineoffer; 12/28/2006 at 12:29 AM.
  13. #193  
    Sorry for the dumb simple questions.. but how do I get RESCO to show all files...I cant see the Palm Messaging Folder??
  14. #194  
    Please let me know, I cant get Resco to show all files...
  15. #195  
    Quote Originally Posted by JE20000 View Post
    Please let me know, I cant get Resco to show all files...
    To show all files in Resco go to Menu-File-Options select the Browser tab and pick "Show all files". Also while you are there uncheck the boxes for "Hide files in ROM", "Hide folders" and "Hide file extensions".
  16. #196  
    After reading these threads, I've become wary of installing because of app conflicts, especially Bluetooth. Has anyone installed who uses Bluetooth extensively and has been problem-free?
  17. #197  
    Has there been any resolution to the "Out of Memory" message when adding an attachment to text messages?
  18. #198  
    Nope, still the only mms solution on the 700wx is to use the arcsoft mms hack.
  19. StealthyC's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    #199  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Nope, still the only mms solution on the 700wx is to use the arcsoft mms hack.
    Is that the same one from the 6700?

    Until Beta 4 is fixed, is the arcsoft mms the only way to send Pix mail?
  20. #200  
    Yes and yes.

Posting Permissions