Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    anyone using this currently or tried it? i did a forum search on this topic and there isn't much discussion about it, so i thought i'd reach out today.

would the treo 700wx be a smartphone or pocket pc (because it asks when setting up)?

anyway, let me know what you guys/gals think of it! I'd love to hear your feedback!!

have a good one!
    Quote Originally Posted by box33 View Post
    anyone using this currently or tried it? i did a forum search on this topic and there isn't much discussion about it, so i thought i'd reach out today.

would the treo 700wx be a smartphone or pocket pc (because it asks when setting up)?

anyway, let me know what you guys/gals think of it! I'd love to hear your feedback!!

have a good one!
    I recall at least two threads on it and the website actually had a review of it.
    I installed it and it cause all kinds of problems and I ended up hard reseting. After reading the website's reveiw I gave it another try a couple of months later and ended up uninstalling after additional problems (it duplicated a record for anyone that had more than one email address).
    My verdict
    i installed it and it worked great and look nice. BUT, I saw nothing that I could not do just going to http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/ other than syncing with yahoo. Sure it will open contacts and tasks on my phone, but that is no big deal.

The sync, which I do not need, seems to be the only significant use for this product. am I missing something>
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonphillips View Post
    i installed it and it worked great and look nice. BUT, I saw nothing that I could not do just going to http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/ other than syncing with yahoo. Sure it will open contacts and tasks on my phone, but that is no big deal.

The sync, which I do not need, seems to be the only significant use for this product. am I missing something>
    that's actually a nice site to use! only problem, when you delete emails, it doesn't delete from the yahoo server.
    I like it. If you set it to autosync though, it seems like it drains your battery.