1.    #1  
    I have searched for almost an hour to find the original link to disable the sms confirmation window and can't find it.. can someone link it to me or tell me how?
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Has anyone else had this "hack" randomly reset on them? I disabled the SMS message sent confirmation a while ago and I just starting getting message sent confirmations again today. It's annoying as all hell and the instructions outlined in the thread above don't make sense (I did figure out how to do it though).
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Mine did that for a while. The message would be gone for a day or so then start popping up again. I read somewhere, maybe on the sticky now in the faq's section, that you have to do a soft reset using the device not the button on the back after doing the registry hack to get it to stick. Hopefully that will help.
    Quote Originally Posted by nezzy76 View Post
    Mine did that for a while. The message would be gone for a day or so then start popping up again. I read somewhere, maybe on the sticky now in the faq's section, that you have to do a soft reset using the device not the button on the back after doing the registry hack to get it to stick. Hopefully that will help.
    I used the reset button on the back and I've never had a problem with this hack sticking. After entering the hack I let the treo sit for ten minutes before reseting.