Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What case or pouch are you guys using? Thinking buying this one.
    http://store.treocentral.com/content.../4-120--87.htm
    Last edited by justin801; 10/18/2006 at 05:47 PM.
    I use the Krusell Horizontic Platinum with my KJAM. It also is a perfect fit for the Treo.

Be careful about that EB case. I can't tell but if that case doesn't have a cut out area on the bottom of the case, getting the Treo out will be a PIA - especially that the 750v doesn't have an external antennea to grab on to.

Cheers!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I've got a Nutshell case on the way and thinking about getting this one too...

http://store.treocentral.com/content...-132--1251.htm
  4. tcs
    I like the P5 UltraSlim case mentioned in Treonauts blog. Too bad they do not ship to singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by tcs View Post
    I like the P5 UltraSlim case mentioned in Treonauts blog. Too bad they do not ship to singapore
    I haven't been able to find a nice case in sg for my treo either... Do agree with you that the P5 ultraslim case looks great!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by justin801 View Post
    That's Horizontic Platinum
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I personally don't like cases that cover the screen and make me open them to answer a call. I really like ones from www.vajacases.com. They don't have a 750 specific one yet, but will soon.
    Atlas Just Shrugged!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    That's Horizontic Platinum
    Is that case any good?
    Quote Originally Posted by justin801 View Post
    Is that case any good?
    I have been using it with my KJAM. I like it. I have used dozens of cases over the years. For a phone, I think I prefer the horizontal cases.
    In the 'Customize your Treo 750v smartphone' brochure that's in the documentation, there's a nice looking black case. Looks like a holster type case.
    Yeah but you only get a picture from the back of the phone and the case. I want to see a pic from the front. So that I can see what is going on there.
  13. tcs
    I receive mail from vaja that they have released cases for Treo 750v but yet to see in web site.
  14. Wiz
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    ---------------------------
    The one and only Treo 750v
    ---------------------------
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I thought the Vaja case has always looked smart, the protection doesn't look to good on the stop corners of the 750 case. Has anyone had any experiences with these cases with previous Treo's?
    I've had 2 Vaja cases for me and my wife for our 650s. I just ordered one for the 750. They are very nice and have proteced mine over several drops.

The only problem I have with mine is my 2 year old kept pulling on the phone and jumping around at a restaurant one time and stretched it a bit. I'm using it with my 750 until the new one arrives with some cardboard taped inside since the 750 is thinner.
    Atlas Just Shrugged!
    The Holster Case on Palm's European site looks interesting, though i can't find anyone who is actually selling it. I like it because it reminds me of the new Blackberry type case for easy access.
    http://euro.palm.com/europe/en/products/accessories/list_accessories.html?the_model_encoded='Treo%26amp;trade;%20750v'&THE_MODEL_NOTENCODED=Treo%99%2075 0v
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
    Does anyone know which places in singapore carry a wide array of nice cases for the treo 750?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowdawg54 View Post
    The Holster Case on Palm's European site looks interesting, though i can't find anyone who is actually selling it. I like it because it reminds me of the new Blackberry type case for easy access.
    http://euro.palm.com/europe/en/products/accessories/list_accessories.html?the_model_encoded='Treo%26amp;trade;%20750v'&THE_MODEL_NOTENCODED=Treo%99%2075 0v
    Palm's US website is selling it. I ordered one this morning to check it out.
    Brandon
    Is this the one you mean?

http://web.palm.com/products/Product...001&cat=180040

It doesn't show the 750 or 680 in the list (not surprising) but the picture of the case with a Treo in it looks like a 680 or 750.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkomatic View Post
    Palm's US website is selling it. I ordered one this morning to check it out.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast