Page 1 of 85 1234561151 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have it installed and working.

Get it HERE.
    havenlt tried it yet but thought I would share.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=1#post1035112
    Quote Originally Posted by MHR View Post
    I have it installed and working.

Get it HERE.
    get the f out! I knew the ROM was dumped succesfuly in the last 24 hours and Vijay took a look...but damn that was fast!

Installing now...

Too bad Sprint SMS doesn't work...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    give us a REVIEW (pros/cons) and some screenshots!
    no effing way! too awesome, I knew it was just a matter of days after that ROM was dumped. Way to go guys!
    what exactly is threaded app? and whats the diff between regular sms and threaded?
    darn it, i lost by one minute. here is the thread that beat me by one minute.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=126746
    Pics will be up in 5 mins of all the changes and how it looks!!

Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Woohoo! Can't wait to see it working... now if I could take some time to install it'd be awesome. I hate work...
    Well, it works. I just sent myself a sms from Sprintusers and everything worked like a charm (though I'm pretty sure it doesn't work with PhoneAlarm...bruce!)

Bah, gonna be another 5-10 mins on those pics. Photobucket is mad slow right now.

Poo..i've installed twice following the directions, it loads up fine for a few seconds then disappears :*( Anyone get it to work?

Edit: thanks malatesta, I gotta figure out what's up.
    Actually, I THINK it DOES Work with PhoneAlarm already!

See pics in other thread...in 2 mins.

I Was gonna say I got the phone sound and the phone alarm sound, but no phone alarm notification.
    If I install this, will I be able to do a clean uninstall by simply doing a "Remove Program" from Windows Mobile 5 and un-doing the registry edits?
    Here it folks...work as it should (so far!)....you can see for yourselfs the changes. You'll even see PhoneAlarm recognize a new SMS has come in

yes. though no gurantees. do a backup beforehand, jik.

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    anyway to switch the messaging hot key opposite side of menu button to sms rather the the outlook email?
    Quote Originally Posted by denik View Post
    If I install this, will I be able to do a clean uninstall by simply doing a "Remove Program" from Windows Mobile 5 and un-doing the registry edits?
    I do see the "Palm Messaging" option under Remove Programs. So far I have no intentions of uninstall this cab file So far...so good!!
    -Proud Treo 750V (UMTS), 700WX (EVDO) and PPC-6700 (EVDO) owner on the go...

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/oly/sets/72157594244138528/" target="_blank">OLY's GADGET PHOTO BLOG</a
    Quote Originally Posted by jbee21 View Post
    anyway to switch the messaging hot key opposite side of menu button to sms rather the the outlook email?
    at this time, no....

eventually, yeah, probably.

correction, I am getting an sms alert from phone alarm
Page 1 of 85 1234561151 ... LastLast