Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575808182838485
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1700
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    You can save some space by UPXing some of the files in the cab. I was able to UPX the following:
    htmlnote.dll
    messagingapp.exe
    pimgdll.dll
    tmailutl.dll
    webview.dll

I did this right after the install (before rebooting), just in case that matters. Tmail.exe compressed did not work for me, I had to re-copy the one in the cab.

Total saved was 1.4mb, so if you UPX everything (as I do), you'll come for the savings, you'll stay for the threading.
    ha! I was just going to install the Palm app and was thinking about which files to UPX...great timing

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Yeah, good info. Cody has been bugging me to redo the cab install to make it easier. I might as well UPX these files while I'm at it. Thanks for the info!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    can anybody pm me with the new beta, i lost it when i redid my pc, thanx
    can someone please e-mail me the latest CAB files for this app. i can't find it anywhere. thanx in advance

joeyfortyoz@yahoo.com
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Come on... read the sticky, instructions on how to get it are there...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=139379
    Is there a new cab then Beta v5 for a WM5 device or WM6 Device? I have both. If so how can I get it?

Can someone give me a link or e-mail it to parthur01@gmail.com?

Thanks in advance!
    can anyone please send me the latest cab file for the treo 700wx, i would greatly appreciated it! ive been looking everywhere for it

Thank you!
    Slicklaw@gmail.com
    hey, can I get the link to the latest beta? Thanks for all the hard work!!!
    If u guys would read the sticky, u will have all the info u need.
    Treo 700wx,755p,Htc Diamond...
    Nice to see this thread again (but I refuse to go back and read it!)

Best thread ever on treocentral, by far IMO
    I had no problem when I used it with my 700wx...but it just kind of got annoying especially when someone would send me picture mail in the threader...the window would stay open whenever i opened up the picture mail. Anyone else have that problem?
    Check out my buddy's music on MySpace!

http://www.myspace.com/rstboys
    There's a nice new threaded SMS client on the market, costing just under five dollars. It has got great popup notification functionality; quick buttons for making a return call or SMS; and great display configurability. Check www.pocket-sms.com for more information.
    And even a newer one: SMS-Chat at iwindowsmobile.com
    This one features superb graphical user interface. SMS-Chat organizes all text messaging into separate threads and allows manage sms messaging with fingers.
    Last edited by Konstantink; 02/21/2008 at 02:18 AM. Reason: adding link to application page
    how do i get the sms for my 700w
    I use verizon wireless and can no longer send sms messages to a regular email address.
    Has anyone gotten this error?
    What are the configuration for MMS/sprint?
    edit: nm i got it

Server name: Sprint
    Gateway: leave blank
    Port number: 80
    Server address: http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms
    Connect via: Select sprint
    Sending size limitation: 350kb
    WAP: Select WAP 2.0

What are the configurations for Verizon?
    is there another way to get rid of the double text messages that appear on the threaded text and palm's text? When I receive a message, it goes to the palm outlook text system first, then it trickles into the threaded sms app. I tried downloading sbp diary,and that didnt work. Is there a hack to completely remove palm's texting app? I prefer using the threaded.

Pleeeease help!!
    I tried spb diary, hard reset, deleting poutlook from start up, EVERYTHING! nothing gets rid of the double messages....Am I missing something with the beta 5? it sounds like beta 4 was a better hack?

Help! I really love this application!
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Awesome work people!