curtgadget@gmail.com
    http://www.3gforfree.com
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    OS 5.1.195 (Build 14932.2.2.2)

You have 2.2.2 and 2.2.2 is < 2.3
    Thanks Hannip!

I gotta say, I never used a POS Treo before, so I didn't know what threaded SMS was like. After hearing how much everybody liked it, I decided to give this a shot.

WOW. What a difference! This is the single best hack you can do on this phone! I absolutely love it! Thanks for all of your hard work on this, Hannip, and everyone else involved.
    Can someone please email the CAB to: ryan@ryanspohn.com

THANK YOU !!!
  4. c0w
    hey quick question. for some odd reason when I try to send a mms i get this Out Of Memory: Not enough memory to complete this operation. Please close some open windows and try again.

Devices: HTC Mogul, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, mpx200
    Accessories: Spectec SD Wifi card, Piel Frama case, Globalsat Bluetooth GPS Receiver, Socket Go WiFi! E300
    Holy Moly! there're 83 pages in this thread!

I read the first page or three, then went to the last...

Is there any way I could get a synopsis? or is there one already?

So far, I'm understanding that the threaded SMS app was ripped from the 750v and it installs successfully (albeit with some tweaking in the installation process) onto the 700wx. From the last few pages that I scanned (in the 44-ish, 61-ish, and 81-ish page ranges), there seems to have been something else developed...also a threaded SMS app? (by hannip?) that's in beta?

I'd love to see this capability brought to, say, a Motorola Q...

So I'm looking for maybe a synopsis, focusing on the current state of affairs, probably the current beta, and installation instructions... and, if already known, whether this beta works on the Q....

Anyone? help?

EDIT 1: Never mind about the Motorola Q. I found the answer to that by searching the thread. Jimizee reported that the version of the app at the time (11/07/2006) works (albeit without the ability to go back from within a thread to the screen with the list of threads) in this post: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...la#post1121364
    Last edited by Shadowhawk; 03/08/2007 at 03:29 PM. Reason: updating...found Motorola Q answer
    c0w, the MMS feature included in this hack doesn't work on the 700w/wx.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    would someone please send the latest cab my way:
    damanj23 @ aol . com

thanx
    Last edited by damanj23; 03/08/2007 at 07:45 PM.
    Can someone send me the threaded sms cab files? Surfslr@iname.com

thanks
    Would someone PLEASE send me the latest cab files..... LLLosingit@hotmail.com
    Thanks in advance!
    Consider it done
    can someone send them to me as well? netsnipertxb@yahoo.com
    can someone send me the cab file

captks@gmail.com

thank you in advance.
    May I please have the cab file?

ladyberyl @ gmail . com
  14. wcoast1973
    Can someone send it to me? wcoast1973@gmail.com

Thanks..
    Forgive me if this was already covered, but I just don't have time to read 80-something pages of posts. I am a desktop computer geek and pretty good with Palm OS (had 3 Palm Treos) but am brand new to WM5. I just installed the SMS threading patch and everything seems to work properly except I ended up with an extra 'Inbox' icon labeled 'Inbox (1)' so I did a SPB Backup and tried again. This time I ended up with an extra 'Messaging (1)' icon. What am I doing wrong?

BTW - Thanks Hannis for the PM
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I'm running SPB Mobile Shell and I've got duplicate icons for inbox and messenging when I hit the start button and go to the programs menu.

I've checked the window/start menu and window/start menu/programs to check for duplicates already but have not found anything.

I have copied all thirteen files to ROM and deleted the ptoutlook from startup.

Is the one of those known SPB issues that the 750v had?

Can anyone running Mobile Shell take a look to see if the problem exists on units other than mine?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauGM View Post
    Forgive me if this was already covered, but I just don't have time to read 80-something pages of posts. I am a desktop computer geek and pretty good with Palm OS (had 3 Palm Treos) but am brand new to WM5. I just installed the SMS threading patch and everything seems to work properly except I ended up with an extra 'Inbox' icon labeled 'Inbox (1)' so I did a SPB Backup and tried again. This time I ended up with an extra 'Messaging (1)' icon. What am I doing wrong?

BTW - Thanks Hannis for the PM
    same problem here..id appreciate any help if anyone has run in to this problem/come up with a fix for it...thanks!
    anyone running in to this?

the threaded SMS works fine, but when a message is sent, you have to go in to the outbox, find the message, and re send it...

anyone have this problem yet?

help please
    Hello all,

First post from a long time lurker. I am starting to feel pretty comfortable with my treo and would like to add the threaded messaging. If anyone could send the cab file to c.spackler at yahoo dot com it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    could someone please send me the cab

rayfig26@hotmail.com

Please!!!