Page 81 of 85 FirstFirst ... 317176777879808182838485 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1700
    oops sorry, i read the first few pages but didn't look at the last. emailed him already. Thanks
    please send it to me at deck[at]kush.la please! i am dying for it. i searched for hours upon hours with no luck, please save me!
    Please please thank you thank you...

payeidde 'at' yahoo.co.uk
    any idea if this will work on a Asus P525?
    What does it mean 'Install the Cab file'?
    I tried running it after I copied it to \programs\palm messaging.
    The progress bar came up. When it is finished, I copied all the files from here to \windows and soft reset.

When it's finally booted up, nothing seems to be different....
    What am I doing wrong? Please help...
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    could someone please send me the cab

dvshl81@gmail.com

Please!!!
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    could someone please send it to me as well

j_morkos (at) hotmail (dot) com
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    anyone know a way to create a shortcut to SMS, it used to be (before the beta4 install) that you go into your inbox and then go left or right on the 5 way and it scrolls thru MMS, Outlook and SMS. Now SMS is on the left soft-key only..

the problem I am having, is I have goodlink Installed, and sometime there are other things on the left softkey (like notifications, and messaging) so I cant seem to figure out how to get back into SMS (unless I clear my notifications, i.e. read my goodlink email, check my voicemail, etc..). ("Messaging" soft-key goes to GoodLink, "Inbox" in the Start Menu goes to Outlook email and MMS, "Messaging" in the start Menu goes to GoodLink)

if I dont have anything in "notification", SMS shows along with Messaging on my left soft-key.. I am on the VZW 700wx.

also.. on my device, I had 1 text message unread before I installed the beta4, and now the Inbox icon on my Today Screen says 1 Text Message, but it not really there since thats in the "old" SMS and I dont seem to have access to that anymore to clear it out..

Thanks.
    Last edited by jbiz; 02/25/2007 at 09:21 AM.
    You could remove something less important from the start menu to make room for shortcut to the sms app.

To get rid of the old sms message it has been said time in again here that there are only two solutions.
    1) install spb diary to delete it.
    2) hard reset, restore to before you installed, delete all sms, reinstall
    Can somebody please send me a copy?

eddie082@hotmail.com
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    You could remove something less important from the start menu to make room for shortcut to the sms app.

To get rid of the old sms message it has been said time in again here that there are only two solutions.
    1) install spb diary to delete it.
    2) hard reset, restore to before you installed, delete all sms, reinstall
    Thanks.. got that all worked out now. one more question.. I am trying to get the messaging (Text messages) today screen plugin to stay enabled.. (it was not listed on my options/preferences for the Today screen, so I ran the today.reg), I can then add it and it shows up fine, but as soon as I reset my phone, the option goes away (from the today screen, and from the preferences allowing it to be selected).

Is there a way to get it to stay even on reset? I looked thru all the posts and didnt see an answer to this..
    If someone would kindly send me the file, I would appreciate it!

s2kadam@gmail.com

Thanks
    oxygen2 @ gmail
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Could I get a copy?

srouvalis(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks!
    Can someone send me the file?

jaymojones@msn.com
    Can someone plz send me the file too. This is the only thing I miss from the 650. email is jzamora1978@yahoo.com. much appreciated
    Could I get a copy too?

yadret@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Yes, I am also asking for the file. I had it, I deleted it, and now I need it. If someone could please send it to me at bigrcee at yahoo dot com, I would greatly appreciate IT.
    Can some one send this app to me Chrisryn@sbcglobal.net or tell me how to get it off my wifes 750?