Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30707576777879808182838485 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1700
    forgive me if this is a stupid question...I'm new to the 700w...but if it works on the wx...will it work on the w? thank you!
    it does work on the 700w
    Hi can someone please please email me the app? i have been looking everywhere for a working version. thanks!!

jeebusboy@hotmail.com
    Just got my Treo today and could really use the app. If anyone would be so kind to please email me the app as well as I can't find it anywhere on google. Thanks.

dailo_wai@hotmail.com
    removed
    Last edited by codyppc; 02/19/2007 at 02:48 PM.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    And by the way, it's not a good idea to post your complete e-mail address on a public forum. Crawlers can pick it up and you'll get spammed.

At least change the @ for [at]
    Is it possible to send Palm SMS Thread Beta 4 cab file to my email?
    daniktherrien @gmail.com
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by treo700wxBELL View Post
    Is it possible to send Palm SMS Thread Beta 4 cab file to my email?
    daniktherrien @gmail.com
    Thank you!
    Post 1586 in this thread.

And thank you Cody for connecting me on Saturday. The CAB installed flawlessly and I now have glorious threaded SMS on my 700wx.
    Can someone please send the .cab file to hfscarano@emailtreo.com.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvDucs View Post
    Can someone please send the .cab file to hfscarano@emailtreo.com.

Thanks.
    You've got mail.
    Weird issue: I wanted to test this out before I started deleting files so I installed the cab and renamed the poutlook file from the Windows\Start Up folder. After I did a soft reset the Palm Messaging app was on my Today screen as well as the Outlook plugin. I sent a message to myself from my Sprint control panel and Palm Messaging picked it up. I also sent and received messages to my friend and Palm Messaging worked with both.

I guess my concern is I didn't follow any instructions and all seems to be working right now. Is this OK or is something going to corrupt down the road?
    I have verizon and was wondering if MMS is the same thing as text messaging. I have 2000 text messages but this doesnt include mms (i think)

Anyone have any ideas
    btw is this the same sms app that hanniP put up a long time ago or this something different cause people keep saying beta? iv used the hannip one and just have certain issues with it where ill get on a text conversation and after a while to some people some of my messages dont go through or of i mass text message then my inbox messages all display one same name until i go in the messages themselfs...anyone else getting this or can clairify my questions thanks
    I have installed the threaded chat and love the app. The only issue I have is sending a message from the chat window leaves the message in my outbox. If I resend it the message goes everytime. Is there a fix for this. I have unistalled the app and tried again, same result?
    Hi can someone please email me the app? thanks!!
    mindzi@pacbell.net =)
    removed
    Last edited by codyppc; 02/24/2007 at 07:04 AM.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Email sent.

Is this install reversible if I don't like it? I'm thinking about trying it on my 700w to see if I like it and then I might install it on my 700wx if I decide to get it. Thanks.
    Last edited by psywzrd; 02/24/2007 at 10:13 AM.
    can someone please send the .cab file to me. aznyeast@hotmail.com

thank you very much
    Quote Originally Posted by aznyeast View Post
    can someone please send the .cab file to me. aznyeast@hotmail.com

thank you very much
    OMG...read the 2 posts above yours.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer