Page 75 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25657071727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1700
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycape77 View Post
    Looked there but I think the link to the d/l was taken down.
    In that post, hannip mentioned that you must be logged into that forum to see the download link. I just tested it and I could see the link once I logged in.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    can some one pm me the cab for this? now that sprint fixed the texting i want to try to get this working....

thanks, in advanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdelt151 View Post
    can some one pm me the cab for this? now that sprint fixed the texting i want to try to get this working....

thanks, in advanced.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1472
    I have a small problen not really a big deal but maybe you all have some suggestions. Since I have put sms messaging on my phone (700w) about a month ago, everytime I do a soft reset Its says I have two new messages when I go to chek there is nothing in there I also checked any new mms, email etc.
    remove poutlook from your startup folder...that was my problem
    should I delete it or should i move to a different location if so where should relocate it to.
    This is BY FAR the best thing I have ever loaded onto my 700w. I just wanted to thank all who were involved in making it work.
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    Quote Originally Posted by sschlesinger View Post
    should I delete it or should i move to a different location if so where should relocate it to.
    the main thing is just to remove it from the startup folder. if you want to delete it you can. you can allways get a copy from one of use here on TC. what i did i just put it in a folder on you storage card for safe keeping. as if you were ever going to remove the threaded sms app. lol
    Well yall moving poutlook to storage card did not work in fact when I soft reset the phone now it comes up with the white popup box on asking if I want to boot in safe mode or normal, then when the today screen comes up it still says I have to messages in my inbox how annoying is that. so please more suggestions before I take the drastic measure of hard resetting the phone (thats how annoying it is).
    I posted this over at PPCGeeks but it seems like more people read this forum instead, so here goes...

Hey guys...I'm having an issue with vibrate.

The phone vibrates twice when I receive an SMS message, which is good because at work I usually have my phone on silent. However, whenever I'm IN a threaded message an dI get a new SMS from that person, the phone doesn't vibrate. I have it set to in the options and it vibrates everywhere else except when I'm in the window of the person.

Any help?
    I got it working on my T-Mobile Dash

http://gadgetsonthego.net/2006/12/pa...g-running.html
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    I got it working on my T-Mobile Dash

http://gadgetsonthego.net/2006/12/pa...g-running.html
    Now I wonder if I can get it working on the Q. I know someone said it was close to working but there were some major problems like not being able to exit the chat or something..... Did you do anything special? If it works on the Dash I would think the Q would be no problem either.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    So there really hasn't been a solution to the sms notification issue? I would love to use the threaded app again it was great but I was doing hard resets once every few days for a lost sms.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Where can I find this - all links are dead?
    Quote Originally Posted by blingcrosby View Post
    Where can I find this - all links are dead?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1472
  16. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    After installing this app,is MMS still an option in messaging for the 700w? Any issues with sending or receiving?
    Yes, you should be able to use mms through poutlook just like before.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Ok, is anyone else having problems with the autocomplete still with the latest version? It will work sometimes; but after I send a few texts, it quits working. Most of the time it will take a soft reset to get my autocomplete back. I've done multiple hard resets, and followed the installation instructions perfectly. But I'm still having the same problem. Somebody please help.
  19. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    I cant remove or rename /
    htmlnote.dll
    mailtrns.dll
    mdsmailsvc.dll
    MsgMnuExt.dll
    MsgMnuExt_enUS.dll
    poutlook.exe
    tkitapp.exe
    tmail.exe
    tmailutl.dll
    tmarshaller.exe
    tpcutil.dll
    webview.dll
    pimgdll.dll

I keep getting (Cannot rename htmlnote.dll. Access denied.
    Can someone tell me what Im doing wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by jrider View Post
    Ok, is anyone else having problems with the autocomplete still with the latest version? It will work sometimes; but after I send a few texts, it quits working. Most of the time it will take a soft reset to get my autocomplete back. I've done multiple hard resets, and followed the installation instructions perfectly. But I'm still having the same problem. Somebody please help.
    It works 100% of the time for me. Make sure you delete poutlook from \Windows\Startup if you have it there. It can cause problems.