Page 74 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2464697071727374757677787984 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1700
    It's a glorious day! The 1/2 hell bug is fixed! After you install the patch you can send texts as long as you want, well up until the configured limit of 160x10 chars.
    What were the old reg setting again for 160+ (default). Looks like my reg edit was left to the 140 and max set to one after the patch install.
    160 max chars, 10 max parts
    Thank you hannip.
    yes.....AIM WORKS as well!!!!
    Here is a reg file for import to change max sms chars to 160 and max parts to 10.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    how do you select display all files when installing
    deja vu?

Menu->File->Options click on Browser tab and select the Show all files radio button. Also uncheck any of the boxes on the page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottsomnia View Post
    how do you select display all files when installing
    I use total commander and don't have to select. all files are selected. what file explorer are you using? you know you can't use the stock file explorer. at least I don't think you can.
    resco explorer is another app that will move the files for you. make sure that there are 13 files.

hope this helps, cody
    so where can i get the install? i havent been able to come here and read everything everyday, but i heard about the SMS PATCH so im back here. Now i would LOVE to have the threaded app. I tried downloading the ZIP file listed above, but after it asked if i wanted to change the registry on my computer... so i figured i better not do that. SOMEBODY HELP!!! THANKS!!! -

email - gordo2dope3@earthlink.net if you cant post the file here. THANKS!
    The Palm Messaging app is at ppcgeeks.com. You'll need to register if you don't have a login. You can't see the downloads until you log in.

http://ppcgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?t=...05aca68d9b145d
    cool, THANKS! im pretty sure i got it, everything LOOKS ok, but i have nobody to test it with till tommorrow. =(

ALOS: it fixed my email YAY!!! like 3 days ago I did a hard reset and was unable to get my pop3 earthlink account installed again. It would not automatically update and get the info and kept asking for server info. After installing this i tried it again and it worked instantly. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO OFF TOPIC: does anybody know how to get rid of the OUTLOOK account? I hate having to switch from outlook to pop3 all the time. I only use my pop3.
    Last edited by gordo2dope; 11/21/2006 at 07:14 AM.
    hannip, are you going to add the patch files to the threaded SMS install for beta 5 or just leave it separate?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    hannip, are you going to add the patch files to the threaded SMS install for beta 5 or just leave it separate?
    It will remain separate for now. The patch is specific for 700wx users, but the threader is for all wm5 devices. I haven't advanced far enough to make a conditional cab installer yet.
    Has an issue with the today plugins been mentioned? Please dont make me read 74 pages of info if anyone knows.

I lost me inbox plugin today. Now I have a text message plugin and a SMS plugin and both take me to the threaded messaging app.
    Quote Originally Posted by veronicamays View Post
    Hannip, to answer your question if you go to settings, system, error reporting, you can enable or disable it.

Okay, I figured out the problem, I use ILauncher and have it set for when I click the x on a program it really closes it and that was the problem with tmail.exe when I turned that off I no longer get the error. I assume that it has to always be running in order for it to work properly because even if I go to my task manager which is also through ILauncher and close it I get the error again.
    Ater doing another hard reset and reinstalling all of my programs, I actually now know that it was not ILauncher or Palm Messaging that was causing my errors. It is Microsoft Net 2.0 . I had it installed to my card and not my phone.
    could someone show me the link to beta 4? thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycape77 View Post
    could someone show me the link to beta 4? thank you
    Look 6 posts above yours and you will see the link.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Look 6 posts above yours and you will see the link.
    Looked there but I think the link to the d/l was taken down.