Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2262676869707172737475767782 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1700
    << Had the issue again, I have to give up on the threaded for right now. Its been happening every few days now where I get that message stuck in the outlook app. I will wait till another beta pops up... maybe it will be fixed >>

I am in the same boat. The wife sends an SMS first thing in the AM and I don't get it in my inbox. Until I send her a message or soft reset I don't get her messages. I've also tested this sending myself messages from Verizons text website.

I get the feeling like the messages are making it to the old inbox. Also, the first week or so of using beta 3 I didn't seem to have this issue. It's like it popped up, but I am not sure if it was before or after beta 4. I upgraded to 4 by adding the extra dll mentioned here.

Anyhow have any ideas on how to fix. I don't want to go back.
    Quote Originally Posted by brucealeg View Post
    << Had the issue again, I have to give up on the threaded for right now. Its been happening every few days now where I get that message stuck in the outlook app. I will wait till another beta pops up... maybe it will be fixed >>

I am in the same boat. The wife sends an SMS first thing in the AM and I don't get it in my inbox. Until I send her a message or soft reset I don't get her messages. I've also tested this sending myself messages from Verizons text website.

I get the feeling like the messages are making it to the old inbox. Also, the first week or so of using beta 3 I didn't seem to have this issue. It's like it popped up, but I am not sure if it was before or after beta 4. I upgraded to 4 by adding the extra dll mentioned here.

Anyhow have any ideas on how to fix. I don't want to go back.
    I guess you could try renaming your SMS registry folder to see if that fixes it for you. I've personally haven't had this problem since I've removed poutlook from my windows startup folder.

The SMS registry folder is under
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Svc
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    No, but I can after work today...

If you want a rom/reg dump let me know, and you're going to have to let e know how to do it also
    I'll settle for a reg dump and list of all files in your windows folder.
    << I've personally haven't had this problem since I've removed poutlook from my windows startup folder. >>

I double checked and mine was there, so i removed it and did a soft reset. I'll see if that helps.
    I keep getting an error from microsoft stating that a problem has occurred with tmail.exe, I did a hard reset (doesn't that take it back to out of box state) so do I still need to delete the 13 files? Nevermind I had poutlook in the windows startup folder and when I removed it, it seems to have fixed the problem. Nevermind, that didn't fix the problem......
    Last edited by veronicamays; 11/17/2006 at 05:00 PM. Reason: fixed problem (not)
    Anyone??????
    You are getting this error after a hard reset without installing anything else?
    No after I have installed beta4
    What are you steps?

1) hard reset
    2) install beta4
    3) copy 13 rom files to \windows
    4) soft reset

Is that right?
    Yes that is correct
    And you are sure those rom files copied ok? The only thing I can think of is some of the files didn't copy over.
    I'll do another hard reset and see if that fixes the problem.
    Am I supposed to delete the entire Palm Messaging Folder after I install or just the items inside of it.
    you can delete the whole folder
    I get the message even after a hard reset when I sync the phone through activesync with beta 4 install on the phone.
    hmm, so did beta3 work ok on your phone? Maybe the pimgdll.dll file is messing up tmail on your phone. You could try removing that file from \Windows and see if that fixes your error.
    I did another hard reset on my phone and I don't even have the palm app on yet and am still getting the error, any suggestions.....
    So you haven't restored anything or installed anything after that hard reset? If you are getting that error after a fresh hard reset then you might want to call Sprint. If they can't fix it they'll send you replacement.

You could try an RTN deep reset. If that doesn't help then you have a bad device.
    Last edited by hannip; 11/17/2006 at 09:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by brucealeg View Post
    << I've personally haven't had this problem since I've removed poutlook from my windows startup folder. >>

I double checked and mine was there, so i removed it and did a soft reset. I'll see if that helps.
    I don't have poutlook in my windows startup folder and it still does it. In fact it happened about 3 hours ago.
    Try renaming your sms folder to sms.old in the registry under
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Svc.

soft reset and test it out to see if that solves your problem.