Page 58 of 85 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    That is one HUGE PDA, must be awful to put in your pocket.
    also looks like the bottom quarter of your screen is off, might want to send that in for warranty work.
    l3thal please not that I edited my post, I had them backwards. good luck!
    Noticed that my available memory is dropping..... has anyone noticed this? Perhaps the threaded chats are adding up? Where would I find those files to check?
    gameboy...hmmm good looking cause i clearly wasnt haha...alright onto jrider
    windows folder, the file is called PalmMsgV001

just so you know, if you dont want to lose all your chats after a hard reset, copy that file to your PC or storage card, then do your hard reset, and copy if back over before you reinstall the palm messaging program. your chats will be there waiting for you.
    Unbelievable....

In trying to help l3thal, I set my AOL outllok acct to connect and check every 30 minutes. It started checking every ONE minute! NOBODY ELSE has this issue? I leave auto-connect off anyway, but what is that about???
    Last edited by Pattycerts; 11/02/2006 at 02:22 PM.
    I nailed it! If you follow my step for step, it should be OK. If my "outlook options" are set to check every 30 minutes, and my "delivery preferences" is set not to check, then we have a winner. This is a great find! Another bug found, another bug SQUASHED...
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    I nailed it! If you follow my step for step, it should be OK. If my "outlook options" are set to check every 30 minutes, and my "delivery preferences" is set not to check, then we have a winner. This is a great find! Another bug found, another bug SQUASHED...
    That did work. I can finally enjoy threaded messaging without having my phone check for mail every 3 minutes

Good job squashing the bug, littlepat
    Quote Originally Posted by L3thal View Post
    That did work. I can finally enjoy threaded messaging without having my phone check for mail every 3 minutes

Good job squashing the bug, littlepat
    THANK YOU FOR BEING THE GUINEA PIG!
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    THANK YOU FOR BEING THE GUINEA PIG!
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    That is one HUGE PDA, must be awful to put in your pocket.
    What, you guys don't have a 240x960 screen?

By the way, what I have blurred out is my email address. You can see my nickname ("JR") next to it. I was sending those messages from MSN Messenger. When you send a message to a mobile device as an SMS from MSN, it puts the sender's email address and nickname in the beginning of the text. So that's basically just the first line of the message that contains my email address. Understand?

I wish there was a way to show the Sender's name in the thread. That's one thing that's missing from this program compared to the Palm 650/700p's.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrider View Post
    I wish there was a way to show the Sender's name in the thread. That's one thing that's missing from this program compared to the Palm 650/700p's.
    well, the trick is that at the top of the screen, near the start bar it tells you the name of the Sender e.g. "John Smith" so that you can quickly tell by looking up on the screen who's the person in the convo, which actually works quite well...

unless
    of course you're running Wisbar Lite and have your running tasks blocking it

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    well, the trick is that at the top of the screen, near the start bar it tells you the name of the Sender e.g. "John Smith" so that you can quickly tell by looking up on the screen who's the person in the convo, which actually works quite well...

unless
    of course you're running Wisbar Lite and have your running tasks blocking it
    Ah, very nice. I never noticed it did that because I run Magic Button task manager. It covers that up with the list of running programs. Good to know though.
    we need another 750v dump

from vijay555 at xda

Guys, apologies for being a pain, but could I ask some kind soul to dump his Treo rom using the attached app.

It'll dump all of your ROM onto your SD card, into a folder called "dump". It'll take about 15 minutes
    Once done, please zip it up and PM me, or host it on an ftp.

Again, sorry for being a PITA. But this dump can be useful.

V
    Attached Files Attached Files
    i cant seem to find the text file with directions in the latest cab post by treofairy.......so what are these reg edits? thanks!
    Thank littlepat. I had come to the same conclusion. I had always enabled both because that's what I understood we were supposed to do, but I guess the new understanding is under mailbox settings only, but not delivery preferences.
    Has anyone cracked the ability to send pictures or video with the threading app?
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Maybe I was imagining it, but I swear someone posted an app from pocketpcfreeware.de that fixed the error in the "unread text msg" count. I searched for the last few hours and couldnt find it.

Did i imagine that?
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Can someone PM me the latest CAB for this?
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Got it. Thanks.