Page 54 of 85 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1700
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I just made the registry change using Hannip's file, and I am still not getting the plugin. Should I start from a hard reset?
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Not sure this will help, but check your registry under
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Messages\sms\unread]
    If the Count value is something other than 0 try changing it to 0 and soft reset.
    I guess this was just a temp fix. The count goes back to 2 after I get an email notification from gmail.
    i am still having my problem where my xv6700 doesnt ring or vibrate when i get a new text message. all that happens is the screen turns on and i get the popup notification. pleeeeeeease help me! thanks.
    Start-settings-sounds and notifications- notifications-

then under Message- new Text message (Palm) - MAKE SURE its the one with (palm) after it!

The settings should be there, and should work. By default mine was silent before I changed it.
    The messages still sit in the outbox with beta 3
  6.    #1066  
    Quote Originally Posted by L3thal View Post
    The messages still sit in the outbox with beta 3
    No they don't. Sorry to tell you, you've done something wrong.

Rinse and repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by MHR View Post
    No they don't. Sorry to tell you, you've done something wrong.

Rinse and repeat.
    Ok, I'll reinstall the program.
    Last edited by L3thal; 10/31/2006 at 07:11 PM.
    There are ZERO issues with this as far as I can tell.
    It is working! I forgot to tell Resco Explorer to display all files.

Its flawless
    Can't find any input on what the beta 3 does or ads from the previous versions. Can anyone fill me in?
    I had the same issue saturday, I didn't check show all files. Glad you got it working.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by L3thal View Post
    It is working! I forgot to tell Resco Explorer to display all files.

Its flawless
    Now post your cell number and we'll all help you test it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspster View Post
    Can't find any input on what the beta 3 does or ads from the previous versions. Can anyone fill me in?
    The newest beta automatically sends out the text if you were in chat mode, among other fixes. Works flawlessly.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Also adds contact lookup support, fixed the outgoing mail issue, makes registry changes automatically, etc
    Works lovely

Best app by far for the 700wx.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    This is my problem... it doesn't sound when receive a sms/mms BUT ONLY when the Palm Messaging is in the foreground. For example, if I forget to minimize it after send a message.

If the program is minimized, I receive ok the notification window and sound.

Any idea?

One more thing (SJ )... Anybody knows the parameters to call Palm Messaging starting with a new sms or mms to a phone number?

Edited to auto-answer me the las question: Resolved in the beta 3. It appears that everything was an Alias problem. The only issue in my HTC now is the lack of sound while the program is in foreground.
    Last edited by JmJ17; 10/31/2006 at 08:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    The newest beta automatically sends out the text if you were in chat mode, among other fixes. Works flawlessly.

Beta 3 was the release from over the weekend? Thats the version I have and I can receive text's while in chat or did I miss something..?
    is there anyway to erase the recent send list.. when u click the To: space..???
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Hey gang,

I may have found some issues...anyone else notice that:

1. Sometimes the Autocomplete function as well as the Wordcomplete function sometimes does not work in the new msg app? Mine works when the app is first started, then stops working after a while. Upon a Soft Reset or even stopping then restarting the app seems to work again. Anyone else?

2. Also I sometimes dont get some texts. I never had this problem before, but now people are asking, "didnt you get my text?" And I didnt get some. Seems to happen randomly.

3. Also I noticed that my treo now seems to be a bit more sluggish. The msg app is slower than the old one, and my treo altogether seems to be a bit slow.

Maybe its just me. Anyone else want to comment on these? I have a 700w btw.

Thanks.
    3) It tends to be a tad slower when opening it for the first time after a reset or closing it. If you minimize it, it will open up fast.