Page 52 of 85 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1700
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    If possible, could someone send me a copy of the latest beta. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginis View Post
    If possible, could someone send me a copy of the latest beta. Thanks.
    check your pm
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    Hannip, I had a question for you. I noticed today that in file explorer>palm messaging> all the files are there, even though I moved them to my Windows Directory. The app is working flawlessly for me, and I don't want to mess anything up by deleting everything in this folder. Do you think I should? Will it save me space?
    You can safely remove the Palm Messaging folder. It will free up a significant amount of space.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnNaik View Post
    If installing this overwrites some ROM files, does backing up prior to installing actually helps? Backup programs actually back up ROM files as well? Be nice to ensure that there is a way to change back to original condition is there's a problem.
    You are overriding rom files, not overwriting them. The rom files can't be overwritten. If you remove the files you've copied the rom files will be used again.
    This is the greatest app. Thank you so much for your work!!!

One question: Before I installed this app when original one was released (2 weeks ago?) and now with beta3, the phone doesn't wake up (light up) when a new text message is received. Is there any way for a new message to make the Treo wake up like it used to?

No big deal at all, but just want to check. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    I think hannip should start a new thread that he could edit with updates. this way he would get the sticky. not to say that blend didn't help out but hannip has been on it for like 3 weeks or more. starting with the 750v forum and on xda
    I can do this when I get back from vacation. My availability will be spotty till next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by vjslater View Post
    This is the greatest app. Thank you so much for your work!!!

One question: Before I installed this app when original one was released (2 weeks ago?) and now with beta3, the phone doesn't wake up (light up) when a new text message is received. Is there any way for a new message to make the Treo wake up like it used to?

No big deal at all, but just want to check. Thanks!
    Sounds like a hard reset is in order. Something went wrong along the way if your device isn't waking up from a text notification.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I can do this when I get back from vacation. My availability will be spotty till next week.
    I changed my sticky till you come back to go along with the "beta 3" version. Thanks again, u da man!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    I changed my sticky till you come back to go along with the "beta 3" version. Thanks again, u da man!!!
    Thanks Littlepat! It looks good. You should also mention that there is a new version at ppcgeeks called Palm Threaded SMS(29th).zip that includes the mail today plugin fix and shortcuts.

Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Thanks Littlepat! It looks good. You should also mention that there is a new version at ppcgeeks called Palm Threaded SMS(29th).zip that includes the mail today plugin fix and shortcuts.

Thanks again!
    Consider it done...
    With the PPC 6700, the today screen plugin keeps saying that there are "2 Unread" Messages, but I have read them all. This message will stay even after a soft reset but goes away if I stop it in the program list and restart the messaging app. Anyone with a PPC6700 experiencing this? I am using beta 3 clean install with no previous installs of the messaging app. Other than that, everything works fine.

Also, many thanks to hannip n blend.
    Not sure this will help, but check your registry under
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Messages\sms\unread]
    If the Count value is something other than 0 try changing it to 0 and soft reset.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    can anyone plz help me find a way to remap the messaging left softkey to pull up the new text message app instead of email inbox.
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER]Software\Microsoft\Today\keys\112

Under the "Open", edit the Key Value data box and enter:

\WINDOWS\messaging.exe

You can also rename the left soft key by editing the Default key under Value data to "messaging" or "SMS"
    Thanks for the super fast reply hannip! That seemed to do the trick. After the soft reset, It said 2 unread txt, but flashed to unread afterwards. I double checked the registry and the sms count stayed at Zero. U da man.
    Could you please PM the software for my Treo700w (verizon) as well?

Thanks

\WINDOWS\messaging.exe

You can also rename the left soft key by editing the Default key under Value data to "messaging" or "SMS"
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    can i please get a copy of the latest cab file?

\WINDOWS\messaging.exe

No need to PM. The download can be found at ppcgeeks.com

http://ppcgeeks.com/threaded-sms-is-...0-29-t978.html