Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354555661 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1700
  1.    #1001  
    This thread has gotten a little outta hand.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    ccan someone send me the latest beta please! Thanks!!!
    anyone having any issues with the time for text messages recieved.

I was sending a few texts back and forth this morning, and the texts i was getting back had a time a like 5 minute earlier than the time it really was. For instance, i sent a text at 10:04 am, and the reply i got back like a minute later had a time of 9:58 am? Wierd.
    Quote Originally Posted by mlbizzle View Post
    ccan someone send me the latest beta please! Thanks!!!
    check your pm
    Jimmie Geddes
    Would it be possible if someone sent me the latest beta? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by CBarczuk View Post
    Would it be possible if someone sent me the latest beta? Thanks in advance.
    PM sent
    Hey guys anyway I can test the latest beta...please!!!!! I really appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoMeat View Post
    Hey guys anyway I can test the latest beta...please!!!!! I really appreciate it!
    check your pm
    Jimmie Geddes
    Im sry if i missed a place to downlaod this, but can i have the beta 3 also?
    ok i still having a problem.... when i use the chat box option (only when i reply) and send a text from the chat box that message doesnt send.. it gets stuck in the outbox so i have to manually resend it.. but than agian when i put the chat box option to (never).. and send the text as a regular text such as the texting comes with the treo... it sends.. so when i use the chat box it doesnt send automatically??? and yes i do have the latest download..
    did you read the instructions and follow them exactly. a lot of these questions have been answered MANY times in this thread.
    Make sure you copy all of the files from \Program Files\Palm Messaging\ listed in the HowTo file to \windows. You must set your options to show all files or you won't see them all since they are hidden system files.
    Hannip, I had a question for you. I noticed today that in file explorer>palm messaging> all the files are there, even though I moved them to my Windows Directory. The app is working flawlessly for me, and I don't want to mess anything up by deleting everything in this folder. Do you think I should? Will it save me space?
    Jimmie Geddes
    I just loaded phonealarm lite and noticed the sms doesn't show up under the sms icon. now the icon does go to the app all right. when new sms comes in I get a notification in the softkey with a pop up but nothing on the phonealarm. I even tried a different skin. any ideas?

thanks, cody
    Cody, I am using phone alarm light and get the sms notification on that today plugin every time. I actually turned off the today plug in that the oct29th beta installed. I am not sure why it is not working for you.
    "We must all fear evil men, but there is an evil we must fear most. And that is the indifference of good men." -- The Boondock Saints.
    If installing this overwrites some ROM files, does backing up prior to installing actually helps? Backup programs actually back up ROM files as well? Be nice to ensure that there is a way to change back to original condition is there's a problem.
    Do one of the mod's think maybe they could edit the first post in this thread to show all the current info. People keep asking the same questions over and over, and I understand why. There are 50 pages of posts to go through and most of the important stuff in somwhere in the middle-ish. It would save a lot of typing and a lot of confusion for the people still trying to get this. Thanks....
    Blend
    P.S. I love it here
    Last edited by blend; 10/30/2006 at 08:24 PM.
    I concur, great idea.
    I think hannip should start a new thread that he could edit with updates. this way he would get the sticky. not to say that blend didn't help out but hannip has been on it for like 3 weeks or more. starting with the 750v forum and on xda
  20.    #1020  
    Quote Originally Posted by blend View Post
    Do one of the mod's think maybe they could edit the first post in this thread to show all the current info. People keep asking the same questions over and over, and I understand why. There are 50 pages of posts to go through and most of the important stuff in somwhere in the middle-ish. It would save a lot of typing and a lot of confusion for the people still trying to get this. Thanks....
    Blend
    P.S. I love it here
    I posted it. No time to determine what now consitutes "all the current info," though.

If someone wants to PM it to me, I'll edit the first post to reflect it.