Page 50 of 85 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253545560 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1700
  1. #981  
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintJunkie View Post
    Has anyone else noticed their caller ID for a call doesnt show who is calling when you are on a call? but that it shows the same number of who you are originally on the phone with? may have nothing to do with this program though....
    This is happening a lot with me. My phone also answers calls on it's own sometimes. It is very annoying.

    p.s. It's not related to this program though!
  2. kac
    kac is offline
    kac's Avatar
    Posts
    35 Posts
    #982  
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
    no u didnt miss a step, according to your post. i could only guess that u missed a file when copying, and im not sure if rescos show hidden rom files or not(if it doesnt just choose show all files).

    cuz beta3 definately works like charm
    I did go back in and found that I had files hidden so didn't copy all over. Well, I unhid the files and copied them over and now the outbox hang issue is gone BUT the icons in chat window are just boxes with an red X instead of an icon.

    Another mistake I made?

    See below, this is what I get:
    Last edited by kac; 10/30/2006 at 10:30 AM.
  3. #983  
    Your time stamps are doing the same thing mine are....recieving the message before it is sent!
  4. #984  
    try sending yourself a message that includes the time like 12:41... youll see it in action
  5. #985  
    There is a thread on the 700p forum where a user is getting odd times on their 700p. This might be a Sprint issue rather than a Treo issue.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  6. #986  
    Using this on my 6700 is so great! This is one function that I was wanted very, very badly. Kudos to Palm for even making it for a WM device, but real Kudos to Hannip and all the others that made it actually RUN on WM devices!
    No issues here, with this build. Everything seems to be fixed from the first go 'round.
    Thanks guys!
  7. #987  
    hey. i am running the latest beta (beta 3) on my phone... verizon xv6700. i am also using ringo for sms and incoming call ringtones. the threaded-sms-chat function works great, there is no outbox hangup. the only problem i am having is when i get txt messages now, my ringtone doesnt play and my phone doesnt vibrate.

    i went into settings--> sounds & notifications ---> notifications and there are the settings for many events for Messaging: BLAH BLAH BLAH. there are like 6 different Messaging: events. for each one, i have vibrate and play sound turned on... but it seems to have no effect when i recieve new texts.

    so can someone please help? do you guys get what my problem is? thanks.
  8.    #988  
    Quote Originally Posted by herofromsomeday View Post
    hey. i am running the latest beta (beta 3) on my phone... verizon xv6700. i am also using ringo for sms and incoming call ringtones. the threaded-sms-chat function works great, there is no outbox hangup. the only problem i am having is when i get txt messages now, my ringtone doesnt play and my phone doesnt vibrate.

    i went into settings--> sounds & notifications ---> notifications and there are the settings for many events for Messaging: BLAH BLAH BLAH. there are like 6 different Messaging: events. for each one, i have vibrate and play sound turned on... but it seems to have no effect when i recieve new texts.

    so can someone please help? do you guys get what my problem is? thanks.
    I notice that only some of the sounds will work with the Palm Messaging App. It's odd.

    For example, Chirp won't work. I select it and it won't play at all. Other sounds a just fine.

    Can anyone test to see if they have this issue?
  9. #989  
    Yea, I posted this letting people know about the great people here. I knew people from here would be the ones to get us the app before Palm would. Hannip and everyone here did an awesome job!! THANKS AGAIN!!

    http://gadgetsonthego.net/2006/10/up...orking-on.html
    Jimmie Geddes
  10. #990  
    Quote Originally Posted by MHR View Post
    I notice that only some of the sounds will work with the Palm Messaging App. It's odd.

    For example, Chirp won't work. I select it and it won't play at all. Other sounds a just fine.

    Can anyone test to see if they have this issue?
    I disabled the Palm Messaging sound and just use PhoneAlarm's SMS sound selection as that overrides everything.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  11. #991  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I disabled the Palm Messaging sound and just use PhoneAlarm's SMS sound selection as that overrides everything.
    but will PhoneAlarm fix the vibrate issue too?
  12. #992  
    Hello, new to the forum, need the latest beta, you can pm me. I have the very first release installed on my 6700 using sprint, so no chat messges for me.

    help and one more thing, can you past the latest beta release link.

    thanks

    wayne
    Wayne Sutton - www.wayne-sutton.com
  13. #993  
    Quote Originally Posted by herofromsomeday View Post
    but will PhoneAlarm fix the vibrate issue too?
    I'm not sure what the "issue" is, all i know is I get sound, visual and vibrate notifications for all my SMS alerts.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  14. #994  
    Wayne I sent it to you.
    Jimmie Geddes
  15. #995  
    The new version still doesn't work for me. Still doesn't send messages when in chat mode. I have the 8125. Any help??
  16. blile's Avatar
    Posts
    206 Posts
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    #996  
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
    well i dont copy/past,but i just added 12 numbers for a group message(to send to send out about the cowboys win lol) andit worked just fine. i just type a name, it'd go to the next line, then i type another name(name lookup,then select the number). i only did 12 but i would assume it goes up to that max number of 12
    Yeah, thats the only way I can do it too. I used to make a word doc with all the numbers I wanted in a group and would copy and paste a whole chunk of contacts to the "to" field at one time. Saves a hell of a lot of time. Oh well I guess we gotta enter contacts one at a time.

    Still no info on a Group Text app? Thats all I need and I'll be in heaven.
  17. #997  
    Got it, thanks
    Wayne Sutton - www.wayne-sutton.com
  18. #998  
    ok theres go many posts for this thread i dont feel like goin through em and see if theres a answer to my question... so im sorry if theres a duplicate of this question but anyway

    with the palm messenger program.. when im in the chat window.. and i try to send a text back by hitting "send" .. it doesnt actually send.. i look in the outbox and still see the message there, and it tells u its sent when you see it in the sent box.. ... i have to manually resend it in the outbox to actually send... i want it to send automatically .. any one have this problem?? or did they post another reply in the 50 pages with another download to fix this bug??
  19. #999  
    Quote Originally Posted by Obzoleet View Post
    ok theres go many posts for this thread i dont feel like goin through em and see if theres a answer to my question... so im sorry if theres a duplicate of this question but anyway

    with the palm messenger program.. when im in the chat window.. and i try to send a text back by hitting "send" .. it doesnt actually send.. i look in the outbox and still see the message there, and it tells u its sent when you see it in the sent box.. ... i have to manually resend it in the outbox to actually send... i want it to send automatically .. any one have this problem?? or did they post another reply in the 50 pages with another download to fix this bug??
    download the latest messaging app and follow the readme istructions. Check your pm.
    Jimmie Geddes
  20. #1000  
    Sounds like you are using beta 1 or 2 there is a new software beta 3

Posting Permissions