Page 49 of 85 FirstFirst ... 39444546474849505152535459 ... LastLast
    Has anyone else noticed their caller ID for a call doesnt show who is calling when you are on a call? but that it shows the same number of who you are originally on the phone with? may have nothing to do with this program though....
    Last edited by SprintJunkie; 10/29/2006 at 10:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintJunkie View Post
    Has anyone else noticed their caller ID for a call doesnt show who is calling when you are on a call? but that it shows the same number of who you are originally on the phone with? may have nothing to do with this program though....
    Is it happening consistently? I had that happen once a few weeks ago. It was weird. "ummm...Do you know your calling me??? " But I haven't seen it since then...Also don't think I've had anyone call while I was on the phone since we got this all working.
    Thats what happened to me lol...and just what i said! Must not be anything to do with the program...thanks!
    The only problem I have is when someone send me a MMS. I get the link, follow the link, it loads the sprint page but I get a message that says my cookies are not enabled, I check PIE settings and they say cookies ARE enabled. Anyone else having this problem? PS. I can send MMS messages just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspster View Post
    The only problem I have is when someone send me a MMS. I get the link, follow the link, it loads the sprint page but I get a message that says my cookies are not enabled, I check PIE settings and they say cookies ARE enabled. Anyone else having this problem? PS. I can send MMS messages just fine.
    Rapster, You have a wx right? You are sending MMS through the Acrsoft hack or with the Palm Threader? I haven't had that problem with PIE.
    I can send MMS thru the hack, but when I receive a MMS it put the web link in the palm app for me to hit. It then loads PIE to view the link with the pic, I even see the palm logo on the site, but where the message should be, I get the no cookies are enabled message. And yes, I have the 700wx.
    I can send MMS thru the hack, but when I receive a MMS it put the web link in the palm app for me to hit. It then loads PIE to view the link with the pic, I even see the palm logo on the site, but where the message should be, I get the no cookies are enabled message. And yes, I have the 700wx.

did you do the registry hack to make your IE look like IE6? thats your problem if you did.
    I don't know why Rapster. I just tested one to myself and it worked fine. I checked and I do have a check mark in the Cookies enabled box in options. Don't know why you are getting that.
    ahh, yes I did... That must be it. Weird thou, I just sent a MMS to myself (using hack program) and I still have not received it. Could be sprint service thou.
    ahh, yes I did... That must be it. Weird thou, I just sent a MMS to myself (using hack program) and I still have not received it. Could be sprint service thou.

undo it, it might reverse and work, but sometimes it doesnt, and so theres a chance you will need to do a hard reset.
    unchecking in the hack fixed it. Wow, the picture mail thru sprint must be slow tonight. Just received pic after 30 mins from sending.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blend View Post
    If I had to guess, I'd say the max addresses you can send texts to is 20. Well give this a shot. You need to edit this registry key.
    HKLM->Software->Palm->Varnish->Messaging->SMS-> And edit the Dword Maxrecipients from 20, to whatever you want.

I haven't tried it so let us know if it works
    Blend

Also, Inbox should be for your Email. and Messaging should be for your Text Messages. That should be the difference.
    Thanks,

But that wasnt really the issue. We cant even paste a group of numbers in the new app. Say you select 20 different phone nos and try to paste it in the "to" field, only one or two will actually paste in the field.

Thats how I used to group txt. Any way to figure out how to allow more to paste? it wouldent matter if we had a group text app tho.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    when I downloaded the cab file I didnt get any other files with it...was I supposed to?
  14. kac
    Can someone please PM me the link. I tried to get it from the PPCGeeks link but it says the limit is reached. Can someone please send it to me?
  15. kac
    ok, nevermind. I guess I just had to wait 16 minutes or so.

Anyway, I installed it on my 700w and still have the outbox hang issue.

I first made a backup, then uninstalled my previous messaging program, installed this beta3 cab, then used Resco to copy all the files from the messaging app folder to the /windows folder. I accepted all the warnings then did a soft reset. I went to send a message and it still hangs in the outbox.

Did I miss a step?
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Is any one having any issues with Calendar alarms/reminders? Non of my scheduled events reminders are going off? Any ideas?

And yes my phone is in the right timezone.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Quote Originally Posted by kac View Post
    ok, nevermind. I guess I just had to wait 16 minutes or so.

Anyway, I installed it on my 700w and still have the outbox hang issue.

I first made a backup, then uninstalled my previous messaging program, installed this beta3 cab, then used Resco to copy all the files from the messaging app folder to the /windows folder. I accepted all the warnings then did a soft reset. I went to send a message and it still hangs in the outbox.

Did I miss a step?

no u didnt miss a step, according to your post. i could only guess that u missed a file when copying, and im not sure if rescos show hidden rom files or not(if it doesnt just choose show all files).

cuz beta3 definately works like charm
    Quote Originally Posted by blile View Post
    Thanks,

But that wasnt really the issue. We cant even paste a group of numbers in the new app. Say you select 20 different phone nos and try to paste it in the "to" field, only one or two will actually paste in the field.

Thats how I used to group txt. Any way to figure out how to allow more to paste? it wouldent matter if we had a group text app tho.

well i dont copy/past,but i just added 12 numbers for a group message(to send to send out about the cowboys win lol) andit worked just fine. i just type a name, it'd go to the next line, then i type another name(name lookup,then select the number). i only did 12 but i would assume it goes up to that max number of 12
    Fittske...I am on beta3 and had a reminder go off about 30 minutes ago. Have you checked to make sure the DST bug did not move your appointments off an hour?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Fittske...I am on beta3 and had a reminder go off about 30 minutes ago. Have you checked to make sure the DST bug did not move your appointments off an hour?
    Yep, That was the first thing I checked. My appointments are correct. Even if I was affected by the bug that would make the alarm be an hour off. The arlarm is not going off at all.

Are my asumptions correct?
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....