Page 45 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445464748495055 ... LastLast
    I installed the updated cab and i have no Palm messaging folder? There is a palm messaging folder in \windows\appmgr but there is only one file in there. I have resco exploer set to show all files. Any ideas?
    On the threaded messages, is there anyway to make is show names in the conversation?

For example, on my 700p it would be something like:

12:05 Bob: So, wassup, D?
    12:06 Me: Watching the game, havin' a Bud. True, true
    12:07 Bob: Wassuuuuup! Wazzaaaaaaaahhhh... Yo, who's that?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelatheart View Post
    I installed the updated cab and i have no Palm messaging folder? There is a palm messaging folder in \windows\appmgr but there is only one file in there. I have resco exploer set to show all files. Any ideas?

You have no \Program Files\Palm Messaging\ folder?

It's not the appmgr folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    On the threaded messages, is there anyway to make is show names in the conversation?

Wanted to know about this as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post

Seems a bit redundant seeing that Bob is shown in the title bar.

You can look at the arrows to see who said what and they are color coded
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    You have no \Program Files\Palm Messaging\ folder?

It's not the appmgr folder.
    Yeah, i have no \program files\palm messaging\ folder

I even did in find in resco explorer for those files im suppose to be copying from there to the windows dir, and the only ones it finds are the ones in the windows dir.
    green=you
    blue=them
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelatheart View Post
    Yeah, i have no \program files\palm messaging\ folder

I even did in find in resco explorer for those files im suppose to be copying from there to the windows dir, and the only ones it finds are the ones in the windows dir.
    Weird. Maybe you are using the original cab? Where did you download it from?
    FYI...If you send a text message to an email address and it never shows up, check your spam filter. My 1and1 imap account intercepted it as spam and put it in my spam folder.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    whichever one of you that texted my and said u got garbage. I got your test just fine. when you text me, tell me who u are.
    I was the one who texted you. My friend has no problem reading my texts to him. We are both on Sprint. He has a Treo 700WX and I have a PPC6700. I even hard reset the phone and only installed the palm app. No go. This is killing me. I called sprint and their response was to take the battery out of the phone and reset it. And their comment was it was probably the phone on the other end sending something my phone couldnt translate, but the defaut sms app can read the texts fine. The other wierd part is that MMS come through fine. He can send me a picture from the arcsoft MMS app and I get a link to it in the Palm SMS app.
    Thanks for the great app hannip & others who helped. The Beta3 cab is working great...and the issues I had with the shortcuts are no longer present.
    Anyone else using this on an 8125?

I installed the new CAB and I still have the problem of it NOT notifying me when I get a text message from the person I'm chatting with IF their chat window is open.

Otherwise it is perfect!
    So I got a message back from codyPPC anad it was also unreadable. What phone do you have. Maybe this is a treo 700 problem on the sprint network. Some one else with a Treo700 please PM me a phone number and we can test it out.
    I'm the one who breitweiser can't read the SMS's from. Anyone elce wanna try that has a 6700 or 700wx and the palm messaging app? I can read his SMS no problem, and about a dozen others that have various different phones can read my SMS without any problems as well.
    breitweiser is receiving junk from me. that is text that he cannot read. I am on a wx with sprint and so is he. he says others can receive his text and I have no problem with others as well. any ideas?

thanks, cody
    Last edited by codyppc; 10/29/2006 at 04:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Weird. Maybe you are using the original cab? Where did you download it from?
    thanks. that was it. I d/l the new cab, but i picked the old cab since they had the same filename by accident.
    well Cody and I just tested.

ZERO issues. Everything worked like a charm.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    cody and I just tested it and there were no problems and we're both using 700wx's. I also know that it works with 650's.
    Same here. Cody any I had no issues as well.
    me n cody both using wx's seem to transmitting fine