Page 42 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142434445464752 ... LastLast
    hahaha...damn your quick. Nice work

Wish I hadn't typed all that
    hannip,

everythings seems great here...no hang ups, features work like contact look up.....
    i have the today plug ins for both email and sms.

ONE QUESTION .....from email is the dial pad still not supposed to take us to sms?

also ONE PROBLEM.....dont know if anyone else is experiencing this but i tried my 'ignore with text' and the ignore paet doesnt work. it doesnt even work with out the text or with the red hard key. all it does is mute the vibration.
    is this supposed to be???
    thx.
    Palm Pilot Pro...Palm III...Palm V...Handspring Treo 180...Handspring Treo 300...Palm Treo 600...Palm Treo 650...Palm Treo 700p...Bye Bye palm , Hello wm5....Palm Treo 700wx...... 800w.
    Quote Originally Posted by aacnyc View Post
    hannip,

everythings seems great here...no hang ups, features work like contact look up.....
    i have the today plug ins for both email and sms.

ONE QUESTION .....from email is the dial pad still not supposed to take us to sms?

also ONE PROBLEM.....dont know if anyone else is experiencing this but i tried my 'ignore with text' and the ignore paet doesnt work. it doesnt even work with out the text or with the red hard key. all it does is mute the vibration.
    is this supposed to be???
    thx.
    The Text Messaging window should no longer be showing up in the mail app. Make sure you remove the link to poutlook in \Windows\startup if it's there.

hmm, the ignore with text seems to work fine for me.
    hehe...ask and you shall recieve. Mavick just emailed me this to hide the Sprint logo and it seems to work great!! What a night

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/remove-logo-...eta-t1066.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    GUYS: Don't forget to use Vijay's VJSlippyPalm!

http://www.vijay555.com/?Releases:VJSlippyPalm

You can map to any hardware key a way to toggle back and forth between Messaging and Outlook. Use the -min command to just minimze them. Works very well now. (vijay was going to look into a way to modify the left software key for this).
    thanks malatesta, that answered my toggle question.
    Palm Pilot Pro...Palm III...Palm V...Handspring Treo 180...Handspring Treo 300...Palm Treo 600...Palm Treo 650...Palm Treo 700p...Bye Bye palm , Hello wm5....Palm Treo 700wx...... 800w.
    I would like to say thank you to all those that developed this software its great, now I can port my nextel # over to my sprint #
    Quote Originally Posted by veronicamays View Post
    I would like to say thank you to all those that developed this software its great, now I can port my nextel # over to my sprint #
    That would be Palm you are thanking. We've just hacked it to work on our devices.

Were you able to import that reg file?
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    The Text Messaging window should no longer be showing up in the mail app. Make sure you remove the link to poutlook in \Windows\startup if it's there.

hmm, the ignore with text seems to work fine for me.
    actually the ignore doent work at all. all it does is mute. ignore with text DOES bring up the messaging app BUT it DOESNT ignore the call so the new call window stays on the screen till it finishes ringing, which basically does no good cause u cant send a text or write a text with the call window on the screen. where should i start to fix this?
    maybe i should just remove the app and reload....i would hate to have to hard reset. it must be some simple conflict ....but what where???? : ((
    I'm not sure on that one where to start. I am not experiencing those issues. When I hit ignore or ignore with text the phone stops ringing and sends the caller immediately to voicemail.

Maybe backup, hard reset and restore to see if it magically fixes itself?
    Palm may have created the app, but you guys did one helluva job getting it to work on a device Palm didn't intend it to work on. You guys are awesome!!!
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Were you able to import that reg file?
    Yep I got it, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blend View Post
    hehe...ask and you shall recieve. Mavick just emailed me this to hide the Sprint logo and it seems to work great!! What a night

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/remove-logo-...eta-t1066.html
    Stupid question? What do I do with a .rar file?
    Quote Originally Posted by akenis View Post
    Stupid question? What do I do with a .rar file?

It's like a zip file, you need software to unpack it. I use izarc.org
    can we get a step by step or maybe a cab to install it all?
    Quote Originally Posted by biggggant View Post
    can we get a step by step or maybe a cab to install it all?
    They already beat ya to it. There is a Readme in the rar file.
    There is no ideal routine. In fact, the key to any routine lies in your ability to abandon it for another.

-Always Believe In One Forum-
    ^
    Yes, I read through the first 8 pages and stopped there. So much info.. Maybe once everything is finalized, start a new thread with complete installation and setup info.?
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    This is already finalized, with the exception of MMS. It's working for at least 95% of the users, and most errors are coming from previously installed versions of the software.

If you need more details read this post updated with the final release as of right now: http://www.ppcgeeks.com/threaded-sms...0-28-t978.html
    thanx
    Ok, works pretty well on my Samsung IP-830W. Only thing is, it doesn't show the name or phone number of each person when messages start to thread. Also, when you click on the person's arrow (the green one) and it goes to the screen that shows just their message, when you go to Menu -> Call Recipient nothing happens. The other person doesn't get a call. Not that important to me, just pointing it out.
    I noticed that in my start menu messaging is listed but when I try and open it I get "messagingplugin.dll, there is no application with "messagingplugin". run the application first, then open this file from withing the application."
    In prgrams the messaging app now shows a windows icon and displays the same error.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already. Does anyone know a fix? Thanks.
    Last edited by JimmieGeddes; 10/29/2006 at 01:03 AM.
    Jimmie Geddes