Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wny1mxo View Post
    For those of you that have installed the program did you install it on the device or the card?
    why oh why would you put such a system critical function as your SMS application on your card?

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by ahalvor View Post
    does anyone else get OOM messages when trying to send media?
    Yes, I do. Never seen those messages before.
    does anyone else get OOM messages when trying to send media?
    yes
    Well, technically, if you could push up, you can select the individual msgs and view them full screen.
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    it works on both the W and the WX. Getting the lookup in the address field back is even better than having threaded again. although that is awesome too.

now my Treo is complete.
    What do you mean. Where did you lookup field go? Did you reghack it away? Does it come back w/o the verizon or sprint bar with this proggie? I don't SMS alot but installing it would be worth it for this feature alone!
    Hi everyone installed the app fine everything looks good...execpt now under programs i have two inbox folders. inbox and inbox(1).. both icons take me to the same place. has anyone else seen this and if so how do i get rid of one of them?
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    What do you mean. Where did you lookup field go? Did you reghack it away? Does it come back w/o the verizon or sprint bar with this proggie? I don't SMS alot but installing it would be worth it for this feature alone!
    the address field autofill (the way it used to work on POS) is back
    ok has anyone noticed this? i can receive msgs and reply to the first message fine but if the thread is already created and i text message it doesn't send the text message.

im on a 700w.
    I removed the program because on my 700w, it doesn't send consistently.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I can't send an SMS. I get "The Message center or the email center number is invalid." How did you configure for sprint?
    --Don
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem.....once a SMS is in a thread it does not send additional messages....700wx

update: it does, its just REALLY slow at doing it....hrmmm
    Last edited by timGSU; 10/18/2006 at 07:10 PM.
  12.    #72  
    I'm not having any of these issues on the wx. Everything sends, threads works. Just like POS, except for MMS.
    I'm having some issues with it going back to the old messaging way, if I want to do threaded I have to open messaging from start menu. When a new text comes in it opens with the old messaging app.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    I'm having some issues with it going back to the old messaging way, if I want to do threaded I have to open messaging from start menu. When a new text comes in it opens with the old messaging app.
    Did you do the registry edits from the TXT file?
    I'm having trouble getting the old messaging shortcut back since it was removed in the uninstall process.
    Yes (99% sure), but I am doing a restore and doing it over VERY carefully. I got a little excited, I'll do it over.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by mavick View Post
    does any one know the server configurations for verizon?

I can recieve them just fine but when i try to send to my other phone it doesnt send.
    I assume you mean for MMS? I'd like to know as well. SMS is working fine both ways with no configuration work.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    Yes (99% sure), but I am doing a restore and doing it over VERY carefully. I got a little excited, I'll do it over.
    Is happening the same to me.. If I hit messaging from the homescreen its taking me to old message. I have to go thru start menu messaging.
    also I cant get MMS to work. Im getting an Out Of Memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by ntaylor View Post
    I assume you mean for MMS? I'd like to know as well. SMS is working fine both ways with no configuration work.
    have you tried threaded txt messaging yet with the 700w? after you get into a thread the messages wont send ive waited up to 30 mins.
    Quote Originally Posted by mavick View Post
    have you tried threaded txt messaging yet with the 700w? after you get into a thread the messages wont send ive waited up to 30 mins.
    Hmmm. I see what you are saying, it appears I spoke too soon. I will test it some more.
Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast