Page 39 of 85 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142434449 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1700
  1. #761  
    can everyone still connect to the internet?
  2. #762  
    quick question: how long does a sprite restore usually take to do on a 700wx? This is my first time doing one and after the phone reset itself it seems to be stuck at the Windows Mobile splash screen. I'm afraid to stop it because i don't want to break my phone...is this normal?
  3. #763  
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanrobinson View Post
    http://mavick.com/f/logohide2.rar

    compliments of mavick on ppcgeeks.com
    -nathan
    Thanks But unfortunately it doesn't work for me. It makes my screen do strange stuff when I try to dial. I know Mavick is still working on it so hopefully he'll get it...
  4. #764  
    ok, i dont have any inbox in the programs list and have lost email on today screen. i sure i'm not the only one. what i have done,with a fresh phone with no other text version app on it to uninstall. i loaded the cab and moved the files to the windows dir. i didn't do any reg changes like renaming the sms folder to sms.old or anything. i didn't add the sms trigger file cause i though it was included in the cab.

    is there something i should have done?

    thanks, cody
  5. #765  
    Quote Originally Posted by laestrella View Post
    quick question: how long does a sprite restore usually take to do on a 700wx? This is my first time doing one and after the phone reset itself it seems to be stuck at the Windows Mobile splash screen. I'm afraid to stop it because i don't want to break my phone...is this normal?
    I had that happen once. I just hit the reset button and it came back ok.
  6. #766  
    Quote Originally Posted by veronicamays View Post
    can everyone still connect to the internet?
    yep
  7. #767  
    Cody,
    If you can load the program from the file Messaging.exe in the \windows folder, then everything is loaded ok. Just put a copy of that file in \windows\Startmenu and \windows\programs. If you need you can direct any secondary programs to those files.
  8. #768  
    Quote Originally Posted by blend View Post
    Cody,
    If you can load the program from the file Messaging.exe in the \windows folder, then everything is loaded ok. Just put a copy of that file in \windows\Startmenu and \windows\programs. If you need you can direct any secondary programs to those files.
    when i hit this it brings up the sms app. i need access to outlook
  9. #769  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    when i hit this it brings up the sms app. i need access to outlook
    \windows\tmail.exe will open your inbox. You can copy a shortcut to \Windows\Start Menu\ to get it on your start menu.
  10. #770  
    What does your left softkey open?
  11. #771  
    ok i still don't have the outlook today plugin....and this was after a hard reset. i moved all of the files except for the messagingapp.exe file into the windows folder....is there anything that i didn't do?
  12. #772  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    ok, i dont have any inbox in the programs list and have lost email on today screen. i sure i'm not the only one. what i have done,with a fresh phone with no other text version app on it to uninstall. i loaded the cab and moved the files to the windows dir. i didn't do any reg changes like renaming the sms folder to sms.old or anything. i didn't add the sms trigger file cause i though it was included in the cab.

    is there something i should have done?

    thanks, cody
    ok. it looks like the email app that i used to have onthe today screen isn' t avalible any more. i use to have a outlook plugin and a palm threded text plug in with the first version. now just the sms plug in. not knowing how else to get to my email i started freeking out. i went to start and programs thinking i would see a inbox for email and a messing for the threeded text... not the messaging runs the messageingpluging.dll that say " there is no app associated with "messageingplugin.dll". run the app first then....

    the messing soft key though works now.

    i'm just woundering if there is something i can do to get the outlook plug in working agian cause i dont use phone alarm and like looking at it to see if i have new mail. plus i use the start programs way to get to email sometimes. is there something i should do?


    thanks, cody
    Last edited by codyppc; 10/28/2006 at 09:52 PM.
  13. #773  
    messagingapp.exe needs to be in there also.
  14. #774  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    when i hit this it brings up the sms app. i need access to outlook
    very good. i did have to put it in the windows/ startmenu/ programs folder.

    i also put the messageing.exe in there as well and now all is good.

    i deleted the messageing.ink that was givving me an error and now all is well

    thanks for everything guys, cody
  15. #775  
    Quote Originally Posted by blend View Post
    messagingapp.exe needs to be in there also.
    i don't think that was mentioned in the instruction text file...but i just added it to the windows directory and did a soft reset but i still don't have the outlook today plugin....
  16. #776  
    So if I copy messaging.exe into the startmenu it will give me the todayplugin?
  17. #777  
    my texts are still getting hungup in the outbox after installing the new beta. I cut all the apps in the palm messaging folder to the windows folder. Is this how it's supposed to be?
    Jimmie Geddes
  18. #778  
    Could someone please give a step by step installation for idiots? I checked out the sticky on the main menu, but are there some changes that need to be made to this? Just curious....i'm using resco explorer if this helps.....thanks!
  19. #779  
    the readme is a step by step, just follow it exactly.
    Jimmie Geddes
  20. #780  
    Quote Originally Posted by laestrella View Post
    i don't think that was mentioned in the instruction text file...but i just added it to the windows directory and did a soft reset but i still don't have the outlook today plugin....
    I had an extra messagingapp.exe that was installed both under \windows and \Program Files\Palm Messaging\. I've since removed the latter one in the cab since it is redundant.

Posting Permissions