Page 37 of 85 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637383940414247 ... LastLast
    testing now
    Sweet! Sweet! Sweet!
    will this work on the ppc6700?
    BTW, i know there is a way to make a cab overwrite on top of ROM files. Someone on XDA made a catapillar theme that overwrote the startup pic and several other files. let me see if i can find the author.
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintJunkie View Post
    will this work on the ppc6700?

yes im testing on the 6700.
    does the program still have to be running in the background to work?

edit: nevermind, no it doesnt! awesome
    Weird. Hannip's version doesn't give the Ev icon error. ;-)

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by takmsdsm View Post
    yes im testing on the 6700.

awesome.THANKS!
    out of curiousity... will a hard reset take the phone back to what it was before?
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintJunkie View Post
    out of curiousity... will a hard reset take the phone back to what it was before?
    Yes. The only thing I'm unsure about is if a restore will write out those files ok. I think they will.
    Tested-
    threaded SMS works
    email works
    I didn't hear anyone cheering about being able to use the Contacts "Send Text Message" through the Palm app now.
    wait, do you have to have the messaging plugin running?
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I didn't hear anyone cheering about being able to use the Contacts "Send Text Message" through the Palm app now.

HEY! thats sweet!
    wait, do you have to have the messaging plugin running?
    I would think no, but haven't tested it.
    im getting an error with the actual shortcut, i have been opening it with VJs switching app. when i try to open it with the actual link, i get an error of "There us no application associated with messagingplugin.dll. Run the application first, then opm this file from within the application"?
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Can anyone hook me up with the .cabbY? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
    pm me please Hannip or whoever! I have beta 3 is that the latest one? we need to start numbering these in the thread!
    im getting an error with the actual shortcut, i have been opening it with VJs switching app. when i try to open it with the actual link, i get an error of "There us no application associated with messagingplugin.dll. Run the application first, then opm this file from within the application"?
    whoops! my bad. I'll fix it for the next beta. You can just edit your shortcuts to point to \Windows\messaging.exe
    hehe sweet.