Page 32 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2227282930313233343536374282 ... LastLast
    Is there anyway someone can email me the new cab?

pm me(for my email)if u can
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I would like it too. Please
    --Don
    I had to uninstall it because it wouldn't let me on TreoCentral from my phone. It would close IE after I would come to the forums.
    [QUOTE=donnyb;1113226]I would like it too. Please[/QUOTE

can i have it too?

eastbayarb@gmail.com
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I just installed the new cab and this is what I get when I hit "No unread text messages" from the Today screen plug in.
    --Don
    Quote Originally Posted by donnyb View Post
    I just installed the new cab and this is what I get when I hit "No unread text messages" from the Today screen plug in.
    where can i get the new cab?
    you don't want it...not this early in the morning! lol, you got pm-age
    Alright, I hate to pile on, but could someone please pm me with who to pm about getting this latest .cab? Or if someone is just sending the latest .cab to people, please send it my way! Thank you in advance!
    doubleu I pm'ed you the link for the update.
    Jimmie Geddes
    alright, can someone PM me too. Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bshaf View Post
    alright, can someone PM me too. Thanks!!
    check your pm
    Jimmie Geddes
    this is just a recommendation, but i do recommend that you do NOT use this beta AS IS, you will lose pretty much all of your email capabilities.
    I haven't lost any of my email capabilities.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I know baggers can't be choosers, but have we determined if we can reduce the size of this thing yet? I have deleted all the apps i can and it still won't fit on my 8125.
    I'm not sure if this will help you, but why don't you just move some more of your apps to a sd card. After the install delete the cab and move your apps back. I had to do this, maybe it will help you.
    Jimmie Geddes
    you are able to send an email out jimmie? have you tried?
    Scratch that I can't send out emails, only receive. My bad.
    Jimmie Geddes
    yeah i cant send email either.... i think im going to delete this and wait for the next version.
    Where are you having problems sending email from? I don't seem to be having a problem. I can send through exchange and hotmail. I don't have a pop acct if thats the problem.
    i couldnt send through my exhange or pop accounts. hitting the send button would not do anything.