Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast
    f- if I or anyone else know! this thing is too new!

why not try it out?

EDIT:

Reportedly MMS DOES INDEED WORK with the threaded app, so uninstall the other one if you want.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Darn...I get an out of memory error trying to send an SMS/MMS with a picture attached. Guess SPRINTMMS stays on for now.
    lol Tommy
    it works but when I press UP in a thread it closes out of the program. (using a 700w)
    Last edited by blulegend; 10/18/2006 at 06:20 PM.
    Malatesta,

I get an out of memory error trying to send an MMS message using the threaded SMS app...but the SPRINTMMS app still seems to work fine.

It would be nice to eventually use just one app...and also to get a more "clean" integration with the 700wx software. For instance, if you go into Outlook messaging on the Treo then switch over to SMS...you're still on the "old" SMS app. Hopefully, that comes next...but the most important thing is that the new threaded SMS app takes over for receiving new SMS and that's what counts.
    Will this work on the 700w?????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe View Post
    Malatesta,

I get an out of memory error trying to send an MMS message using the threaded SMS app...but the SPRINTMMS app still seems to work fine.

It would be nice to eventually use just one app...and also to get a more "clean" integration with the 700wx software. For instance, if you go into Outlook messaging on the Treo then switch over to SMS...you're still on the "old" SMS app. Hopefully, that comes next...but the most important thing is that the new threaded SMS app takes over for receiving new SMS and that's what counts.
    I would talk to Wideawake at ppcgeeks, since he's good with that stuff (I don't use MMS at all), he says it's working on his 6700 so he'd be of better assistance. Good luck!

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Stupid question I know but..... What is Threded SMS?

Also, since you got this from 750V working on the 700WX, any chance of getting the bluetooth from the 750V working on the 700WX? So we can use voice command with our bluetooth headsets on the 700WX like your able to on the 750V
    Will this work on the 700w????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by wny1mxo View Post
    Will this work on the 700w????????????
    I can't speak for the w (I have the wx), but it should...
    Quote Originally Posted by wny1mxo View Post
    Will this work on the 700w?????????????
    It SHOULD work on ALL WM5 devices except VGA ones.

it works but when I press UP in a thread it closes out of the program
    When I press up it goes to the drop down menu to select folders (one handed yet!).

Quote Originally Posted by mjnoles1 View Post
    Stupid question I know but..... What is Threded SMS?
    search around a bit. it basically groups your SMS into a single IM-chat like way.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjnoles1 View Post
    Also, since you got this from 750V working on the 700WX, any chance of getting the bluetooth from the 750V working on the 700WX? So we can use voice command with our bluetooth headsets on the 700WX like your able to on the 750V
    That is next on the list from what I understand...since the 750v DOES do A2DP (not sure about voice command though).

Quote Originally Posted by blulegend View Post
    it works but when I press UP in a thread it closes out of the program. (using a 700w)
    Me too. Ow well....... I don't need to push up when on the top line...... theres nothing to go up to.
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe View Post
    I can't speak for the w (I have the wx), but it should...
    Someone be the tester! C'mon, sprite it up and do it!
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    it works on both the W and the WX. Getting the lookup in the address field back is even better than having threaded again. although that is awesome too.

now my Treo is complete.
    For those of you that have installed the program did you install it on the device or the card?
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    does anyone else get OOM messages when trying to send media?
    does any one know the server configurations for verizon?

I can recieve them just fine but when i try to send to my other phone it doesnt send.
    Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    Someone be the tester! C'mon, sprite it up and do it!
    come on, it already works on the 6700 and the TyTN...of course it'll work on the 700w!

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kadayo View Post
    any chance this might help with texting to t mobile and verizon? someone test it out please.
    whats your number
Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast