Page 28 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829303132333878 ... LastLast
    oh and ii wont be testing mms cause i dont have it on my service
    just tested, MMS messages still just sit in the outbox. this is on sprint.
    hey mms messaging doesnt work it says there is not enough memory
    oh and my automatic contacts are working.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Would someone be able to send me the cab? Please PM me if you can. Thanks!
    Looking forward to this. Keep up the good work!
    OMG, just noticed another fix. pressing UP or LEFT doesnt kill the program now, and works like it should! hooray for another fix.
  8.    #548  
    Any chance that someone could PM the CAB to me?

I would be really grateful.

THX.
    I don't want to test this out yet, but I ask that someone who has the latest cab upload it to a filesharing website and provide a link. That way this thread is not full of "please pm me too".
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    stroths, the issue is its technically illegal for a link to be posted as TC will get a nasty letter from Palm for linking to it, hence the PM method. it is on rapidshare, we just can't make the link public, dig?

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    SO can I get a PM w/the link, istead of the cab? LOL
    well i hate to be that guy.... but can someone PM me the link
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I would appreciate a PM as well. Thanks in advance!
    That makes sense.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by kulnet View Post
    I would appreciate a PM as well. Thanks in advance!
    Me too, please!
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Some initial observations:

- send during a chat works now. it's instant.

- phonealarm picks it up as a new SMS but you will get the system and PA notifications

- auto contact look up for writing "messages" doesn't work anymore

- auto word complete is flaky, working some on and off

- program HAS to be running in background to work, so you'll need to launch it on every soft reset or you'll get no notifications of new text messages (although it just launched on a new message after a soft reset and gave me an error, lost icons during chat)

- Outlook is a bit flaky now with some soft menu items not responding (cancel message, etc.)
    i don't get why everyone wants this beta. the previous-non-tweaked version of this messaging app is better than this "beta". just look at all these problems there are with the beta.... i suggest that we all just wait until all these bugs get sorted out by hannip (who is doing a great job by the way, thanks!).

i soooo can't wait to see hannip's final version of the messaging app. i have a feeling when he is done, everything is going to work perfectly [=
  17.    #557  
    Quote Originally Posted by herofromsomeday View Post
    i don't get why everyone wants this beta. the previous-non-tweaked version of this messaging app is better than this "beta". just look at all these problems there are with the beta.... i suggest that we all just wait until all these bugs get sorted out by hannip (who is doing a great job by the way, thanks!).

i soooo can't wait to see hannip's final version of the messaging app. i have a feeling when he is done, everything is going to work perfectly [=
    To HELP get the bugs sorted out....
    Can someone please send me the link as well.
    Some things I found:

The today plugin for outlook is GONE. I have phone alarm, but I liked to use it anyway so I know which accounts have mail. The left softkey still does open outlook however.

I also had outlook in my Start menu. That was deleted also, but I put it back in there.

The "reset" program is gone, but I don't care about that one bit. Maybe someone will miss it?
    ahhh i think i know what malatesta meant wwith this:

auto contact look up for writing "messages" doesn't work anymore
    it doesnt seem to be working with the regular pOutlook. also, replying doesnt bring the address over. and you can no longer select the "To:" to bring up contacts. in fact, none of my email accounts work whatsoever. they receive. but will not send out. the send button does not do anything. so for those of you who need email on your phone, i would NOT recommend you install this.