Page 26 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1621222324252627282930313676 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Cool can't wait for the new install cab
    --Don
    You guys rock!! Missing the threaded SMS since I just switched from a 700p.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Looking forward to the new cab as well. Can you tell us where it will be posted?
    Jimmie Geddes
  4. kac
    Oh the wait is killing me!
    Beta version ready. Malatesta check your PM.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Can you send fittske a PM too?
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    How do I become a beta tester?
    Crickey that's a big install! ~7mb!

First impression
    : the hang in outbox appears to be fixed, that is during a chat convo, they appear to send instantly. Need more testing to confirm.

(hard to do any real testing since Sprint's messaging is, you know, broken).

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Crickey that's a big install! ~7mb!

First impression
    : the hang in outbox appears to be fixed, that is during a chat convo, they appear to send instantly. Need more testing to confirm.

(hard to do any real testing since Sprint's messaging is, you know, broken).

You can PM me i'll b happy to test
    Im on spring with 6700 and SMS works great to any subscriber
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    good progress, cant wait for the finished product..... thanks for all that put their time and effort into fixing this "delay" issue..... i know i speak for all when i say we really appreciate it.....

p.s. - i have a 6700 as well (sprint) and no problems with sms, i'd be willing to test if more testing is needed to be sure its working properly.
    malatesta, i am a heavy texter, using a 6700, can either hannip or you send me a copy, and i will test as well.
    I don't mind the 7MB if the MMS works, since the MMS hack was around 3 by itself.

I would like to "test" also. Included please find my credentials, resume, and social security number...

http://buttonstore.com/images/SM3S1big.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    I don't mind the 7MB if the MMS works, since the MMS hack was around 3 by itself.

I would like to "test" also. Included please find my credentials, resume, and social security number...

http://buttonstore.com/images/SM3S1big.gif

yeh i agree, the arcsoft mms is like 3meg on main storage, definately would b nice to free the 3 back

but im not sure if this new cab was supposed to fix the MMS?
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
    yeh i agree, the arcsoft mms is like 3meg on main storage, definately would b nice to free the 3 back

but im not sure if this new cab was supposed to fix the MMS?
    Its not really SUPPOSED to, but maybe with all of the dll's we won't get the memory issue anymore. Unknown whether it will work yet, unless one of the testers has bothered trying.
    Any chance these new files add a "goto Folder" for Poutlook?
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I can only imagine the barage of PM's that you are getting today.

Quote Originally Posted by aacnyc
    also will this now allow the sms app to intergrate with the wx again, like the original wx sms app, so that features like 'ignore with text' work again.
    That's a great question, I'd like to know if I can hit the right softkey and use the DISMISS and IGNORE features like the Poutlook notification. It kind of keeps me aware that I didn't look at the SMS and need to respond if need be. Also, if I would hit IGNORE, PhoneAlarm wouldn't clear out SMS and keep going off (I like that). If I hit DISMISS on the threaded notification, PhoneAlarm will also DISMISS. I know, I have a short memory sometimes and when I am teaching I hit IGNORE so when I get a free second I can look at my phone and quickly remember I had a message to send out.
    I 'll contain myself and not PM begging for a copy................. but if any want to email it to my_bogus_e_mail@yahoo.com then that would be great!!!!!!
    As soon as its ready it will be around (no I don't have it), so no need for PM's. Besides, we haven't had it in months, why stress another day or two? You can only test it with Sprint/Nextel?Cingular people anyway lol
    7MB! Wow... thta's pretty darn big!
    littlepat, if you havent realized yet, all WM5 phone users have infiltrated TC. im a 6700 user, there are prob a couple MDA users here as well.

i have constant refreshes going on xda-developers, ppcgeeks, pdaphonehome, and here waiting for a release.